FS : Fujitsu Tablet PC

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2109
Fujitsu tablet PC
ST5030D (i think i will double check later one to make sure its the correct model)
768mb ram
40gb Harddrive
1.2ghz i believe..

Im looking for about 900$

For anyone that doesnt know what a tablet pc is... its a computer that is only a screen pretty much... all touch screen :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1739
Where'd you "steal" that from :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1740
Where'd you "steal" that from :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2113
LOL, i get a bunch of old tablets from clients at work for fixing there other ones... They no longer use this model so i dont need it for parts for them anymore, ussualy they are all broken. But i took what good piece's i had and made one. The thing is pretty much like brand new besides the fact that its a lil outdated.. Still nice and compact for stealing wireless internet on the go :-)

BTW its a ST5010D not a ST5030 like i thought

And my specs were all off.... i havnt touched it in a while and now im looking at it...

Its 1.0Ghz
512MB Ram
30GB Harddrive
The viewable screen is 14.25 from top left corner to bottom right corner... screen desktop can also flip around with out turning tablet..any way you want...The viewable screen i 9 5\8 X 7 1\4 inch just incase from corner to corner is the wrong way to measure it.. but i think its the right way.. Since the specs are not as i thought originnaly when i posted this... I'd be willing to drop it to around 750$ or so.... still a pretty nice price on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us