Help me in lost

Username: Shimoty

Post Number: 3
ok i am building a custom computer and i think somthings wroung with my grafics card every thing boots up but when i turn the screen on it says no imput can anyone help me

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 208
Is your monitor plugged into the input in the video card, and not the input in the mobo?

Post Number: 4
yes its in my video card not my motherboard cause my motherboard doented even have onboard video

Silver Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 110
Please give a list of parts
motherboard brand and model
video card(s) brand and model
Do you have a pci-e sli motherboard but only have one card so far? (which slot did you put the one in).
Does the video card have a power connector?
Some more information can only help, and would not have hurt you in the least if you had included in your first post. When asking for help, too much information can't hurt, not enough and you will get nowhere.

Why in the world would you boot the pc first and then turn on the monitor? thats what your post says!

Post Number: 5
ok i have the monitor on but after nothing happens i turn off then on then it says no imput but anyways i have asrock 775 dual-vsta motherboard and a radion pci express-16x video card and my motherboard does have a pci ecpress slot witch i plugged it into and i have an intel p4 prosseor and a 512 memory stick and a 320 gig hard drive and a cd/dvd combo drive and a floppy drive and when i power up it makes all the same sounds all my other comps make when they turn on i think its the video card and when my friend gets off work hes bringing his agp video card and yes my motherboard can support it and im going to put it in and see if i can get video and i have a 17in gateway flat pannel monitor and im not using lcd connection im using standerd right now untill i can buy a cable for it

Post Number: 6
never mind u guys!!! i find problem my video card peice of crap i will return and get refund and get new one at tatatata!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us