Safe mode help.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 205
Any way to access the internet in safe mode? My computer in very unstable in normal mode and just want to play an online game. Or in VGA mode a type of safe mode, I can access the internet but the graphic card cannot be found. How can I fix this problem?

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 207
anybody?

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 214
you all suk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tech Guy
Unregistered guest
Simple mike you need to reformat. You can access the web in safe mode but I doubt you can play games.

welshman
Unregistered guest
Hi Tech Guy, you say you can access the internet in safe mode, HOW???
I am having big probs with my pc. I was Hijacked and when I tried to clean the shite off, it took some files, or altered the reg. in some files. The result is, when I try and start in normal mode, I get the response: A problem is preventing windows from checking the Authenticity of this computer, or something like that, and wont alloow me access. I am hoping if I can start in safe mode, with Interent access, I can run an on-line check on my system. Thanks. Ben.

Bronze Member
Username: Arrow224

Post Number: 74
Are you using Windows XP? If so, when you hit f8 or whatever to enter the boot menu, select safe mode with networking. That enables your network devices. Hopefully then you can connect to the internet.

Silver Member
Username: Bassfreak596

Post Number: 101
why dont you do a system restore ?

mike5211, in safe mode windows loads the basic essential drivers for it to just be able to run diagnostics or repair a problem. herein ur graphic card's drivers will not be loaded.
perhaps if you can hit f8 and try doing a step by step boot.. loading only the graphic drivers then mayb it will work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us