Have Toshiba CB2 2014, Looking for Chromebook

Username: Alekstsoy29

Post Number: 1
I have an HP DV6 laptop that I got in 2012. Its always had an overheating problem, and I had to send it back to the factory multiple times for failed hard drives and the such due to heat issues. It's never been clogged with hair or anything, it's just always mysteriously gotten to like 90C°. It has an i5-460m and a Radeon 5650m and 8gb of ram, so I hate to see good hardware go to waste. I'm planning on taking apart the laptop, cleaning everything, mounting it in a desktop case, and having a front and back 120mm and 80mm fan to pull and push air in and out. Does anyone have any experience doing anything like this? I dont mind having to take off the side panel to turn on the computer, it's just all the guides I've seen online that are anywhere close to what I'm looking for are sketch city. Thank you for any responses.

Username: Daisie678

Oakland Gardens, New York United States

Post Number: 2
I never try this but I see many videos on youtube related to this I hope so this works for you. which case you are going to buy do you purchase the case online or from the store?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us