Sony DVD camcorder & CD-R ?

zg
I am looking at the new sony dvd camcorders. DVD-RW can be used in the camcorders to record the video. Then the file can be transfered to PC and write back to the DVD-R in the camcorder. It seems to be the best way to make copies.

However, the Mini DVD-R medium seems to be expensive. So, assuming the file format is MPEG, is it possible to transform it into VCD format and burn it to CD-R with the CD writer?

There are a lot softwares and methods at cdhelp.com to do this kind of format transformation if the sony DVD camcorders use the standard MPEG format.

Any opinion?

z.g.

Anonymous
I dont think a CD wrighter can read a DVD.

R Buyer, Hawaii
You should be able to make a VCD (not a DVD) to play in DVD compatable players.
The DVD type of write cameras from Sony provide good universal compatability in that you can take your DVD (20,30, or I believe even 60 minutes in lower grade video on a DVD 8 cm one sided disc) and play them in most DVD players. You are paying for this feature. It may happen down the line that there will be more minutes available on an 8 cm DVD disc. Currently there is a two sided DVD disc from Sony that gives you double time. All three current Sony models basically record the same quality of moving video. I believe the 100 model is just fine, and prefer the smaller screen as it fits snug into the housing when opened and reversed to play. Wish there was a touch screen. The disc prices should drop and this is a winner. The Sony bundled software may only support PC compatable computers.

Unregistered guest
I have recently recorded my dissertation film on my new sony dvd100e dvd handycam, I have tried for days to make the mpeg files compatible with premiere but it either crashes or distorts the sound amongst other problems, i have used, TMPgenc, Canopus procoder, Mpeg encoder i am running out of ideas and time, please please help

Unregistered guest
Hi...

All you need to do is to update your drivers for premiere. I use mpeg all the time in premiere with no problems.

Email me and I will send you the dirvers pack for it.

Shane.

Unregistered guest
Hi
I am transferring recorded DV footage from camcorder to computer for editing using movie maker 2.
I am using DV-AVI format for transfer back to camcorder, then to VHS tape on VCR.
Edited recording is 'choppy' with distorted sound & picture.
Can anyone help PLEASE?

CVB
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have a problem with my SONY DVD camcorder 201E. I recently recorded my wedding on 2 seperate DVD-R's. The second DVD works perfectly but I am having trouble playing the first on anything other than the camcorder itself. Both were recorded in the same format and both have been finalised. The problem DVD will not play on a stand alone DVD player or play on my PC via USB. A message appears on SONY image mixer saying that the format is not supported.
I have contacted SONY, they have said that my table of contents could have been corrupted.
Does anybody have any idea how I can transfer the DVD to another so I can copy and edit it.

n7
Unregistered guest
hi

have you tried copying the dvd, onto a regular size disk to see if it plays then. maybe try this.

Unregistered guest
Ok Listen up!!! I have the Dvd dcr101! I used the pixela image software to upload videos from the dvdrw to my Disk! Then I was lost! I had to install the mpg2 codecs, ac3 audio codecs wouldn't work! I was having problems until I used TMPGEnc DVD Author! I then made personal DVD's with menus, title tracks,and backgrounds! Also Compatible with any DVD player! Try it! TMPGenc DVD Author!!! Worked for me!

Unregistered guest
hi there i need help i am going to buy my partner a sony camcorder. where do i start i do not know what to look for he had said somethin about the Sony mini DV camcorder - DCR HC14

Unregistered guest
hi there i need help i am going to buy my partner a sony camcorder. where do i start i do not know what to look for he had said somethin about the Sony mini DV camcorder - DCR HC14

Unregistered guest
does anyone else have a problem with the pixela image-maker software.
When I first loaded it on my pc it seemed to work to read the dvd in the camera but now i cannot open it from the desktop and when i open it from the start menu it only lets me in to a couple of modes.
i have tried deleting it and reloading it but no change.
Any ideas please?

Anonymous

Hi Help! My Canon ZR took a nose dive afte a casette tape caught on the gears. I am looking for a camcorder that will be compatible with FCP and I-Movie-tried Canon ZR70 no luck. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Last week I recorded some short movies of the baby on a Sony Handy Camcorder DCR DVD201E but the disk got corrupted and I want to retrieve the movies back of the disk, any suggestions? Errors such as unable to edit, unable to record, C:21:12 (faulty disk) came up and then eventually the camcorder didn't recognise the disk?? I tried it in the dvd player and nothing came up other than loading disk for ages???? HELP

Arecanon
Unregistered guest
We recently had our wedding recorded professionally and put onto a DVD. The DVD was made in India - and works on Indian DVD players. It also works just fine on our computers. But the same DVD shows an "error" when we try to play using our DVD player here in the US. Why is this happening, and how can we have our DVD work on our player? Please HELP!

Unregistered guest
i recently deleted what i believed to be a copy of a video clip, image misxer asked If I wanted to delete the source files and thinking it was only a copy I said yes..I desperately need to restore/retrieve the video clip as it's of my wedding speech..can anyone help please??

Anonymous

i have a sony dvd handycam.i have recorded some mini dvd-r's . i would like to make copies of those to a regular dvd-r(120 min).that is take 3or 4 of mini dvd's and record them on to a single regular(4.7gb )dvd-r how do i do it.i am using nero software but not able to do it

Unregistered guest
HI,
I HAVE A SONY DCR HC30E CAMCORDER BUT AM UNABLE TO MAKE VCD FROM THE RECORDED TAPE.THE PC STARTS CAPTURING AND AFTER SOMETIME IT SHOWS ERROR AS "CHECK THE CONNECTED DEVICE" SEEMS THEIR IS SOME POBLEM IN USB STREAMLINIG IN CAPTURING DATA.
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME

Unregistered guest
I am going to make video clip which hd camecorder is the best for it. some thing that is not expensive.
thanks

gopal
Unregistered guest
hi
I've a SONY DCRHC 42 minidv camcorder, I can view my videos in my PC but when i start converting into the VCD it gives me a message that CD-R does not exist. I tried to convert it through sonic record now, but as the videos consume too much spacce, i'm unable to to do it..Pls help me in this matter

kuchkuch
Unregistered guest
gopal,
your vcd conversion tool is expecting to find an empty cd(cd-r) so that it can output the resultant vcd file straight to the empty cd. if your intention is to convert first and burn later, you will need to change the output directory.

1) you may either save it as an image file, in which case you will end up with one or two file with extensions like bin, cue, iso, mds depending on the software you are using. if you have a choice it's advisable to save the image in iso format since it is recognized by most burning softwares.

2) Or you could choose to output your resultant file in folders. In this case you will have folders like

CDI
EXT
MPEGAV
SEGMENT
VCD

it is extremely important to copy all these folders to your cd with its contents intact. This directory structure is necessary for your vcd player to recognize your disc.

Username: Nafiz

Dhaka, Dhaka Bangladesh (...

Post Number: 1
I am planning to buy a camcorder (Handycam) for me.

As I dont know anything about Camcorder or Handycam so I thought that perhaps someone can help me buy a new, good and suitable camcorder for me.

I have some confusion related to the product and so need your kind advise:

1)I was planning to buy a DVD format camcorder but came to know that they have lots of problems like:
They are VERY difficult to connect to the pc, have a low graded software and lot of DVD ROMs dont support the recorded format. And the recorded video can not be edited with the camcorder. Are these correct? Please advise.

2)If I go for the Memorystick system camcorders then will I have the above mentioned problems? what is their storage capacity.And how many JPG format stills can i store.

3)Do i need any via medium (other than an USB cable) to connect the camcorder with the computer(Pentium 4)?

I live in Bangladesh(Asia)and dont have any VCR,or VCP. I only have a computer with pentium 4 and 3.0GHz speed.

Please send your kind advise as quickly as possible at chisty1bd@gmail.com. If possible mention the suitable model number.

Thanking you in advance.
Nafiz

Username: Nmr

Hi Guys !

As this is a thread for Sony DVD camcorders, I thought this could be a right place to post this message.

I bought a Sony DCR-DVD803E (DVD camcorder very recently and was pleasantly shocked to see the stunningly excellent video & audio quality. It's low-light performance is also good.

My clarification to the question above:

1. They can be connected to PC after installing the provided software and USB drivers.

2. Lot of DVD media are supported for the recorder format:
DVD camcorders can record in DVD-R/+R/-RW/+RW. Usage of -RW/+RW would be cheaper in long-term.

3. There are couple of software's recognizing the DVD-VR and DVD-Video recording formats.
You may download the clips using either third party softwares or the software provided by camcorder manufacturer into MPEG2 format and you may edit them to cut, join, add titles, effects, transitions etc.

4. Most of the relevant cables are provided with camcorder package.

5. Best part of it is you can watch the recorded video after finalizing it in most of the DVD players almost immediately.

If you want to edit a lot of recorded video you need to go for MiniDV camcorder ! Otherwise, for family video's it's the right time for DVD-camcorder ...(and especially this model Sony DCR-DVD803E which has bigger CCD size and resolution besides 5.1 ch Dolby Digital inbuilt audio recording capability, 16:9 aspect ratio recording, touchpanel LCD).

Unregistered guest
Hi!
A few months ago i bought a DVD DCR-201E camorder to film a documentary i am working on. Recording and loading into the computer are all fine, but when i take the MPEG files into my editing software, "Magix Video Deluxe 2.0" there are problems.

I can see the clip in the viewing screen, but when i try and 'drag and drop', the system either crashes or the thumbnail flashes for a moment then disappears!

HELP PLEASE!!!
Thanks!

Velu
Unregistered guest
Hi

We having Sony DCR HC30E handycam, i need the software to intract with my PC. Please advice.

New to the world of camcorders
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Okay we filmed footage for a video with a DVD camcorder, but my friend accidentally finalized the disc. Is there any way we can get it onto the computer and edit it? Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi
I want to buy a camcorder essentially for new baby! Looking at the sony DVD camcorders. Not much of a computer whizz so basically want to video stuff and play it back straight away on standard DVD player. Not really into editing! Is the Sony DCR-DVD92 Handycam DVD Camcorder any good for my needs? Any problems? Good buy? PLEASE BE HONEST!!

paul234
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I purchased the sony DCR-DVD203E camcorder and the problem I have is my computer does not recognize the camcorder when I
conect it with the usb cable.imagemixer does not install from cd provided
can anybody help
thanks

sillywabbit
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have problem burning VCD directly from the recorded DV-tape on my Sony DCR-HC32E. I have successfully done the USB Streaming. I am using the Picture Package VCD Maker as given in the bundle. The PROBLEM is : that VCD Maker is UNABLE to read my targetted drive (which in this case the CD-R drive) -- which I've already inserted a new CDR.

Please help! Much appreciated.

Unregistered guest
im also having a problem with my pc reckognising the dvd once having recorded on it usuing a 101. It never worked in VR mode which was very inconvinient and now it doesnt work at all! Sony has some explaining to do. Any ideas, ive tried it on a number of pcs and my pc has the latest drivers for everything, the drive in the pc is like two weeks old, samsung dvdrw so im pretty sure its the camcorder or the media, and the media is new also! is this a settings problem or what...

noel O'Keeffe
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony dcr-trv320E (Digital 8) PAL video recorder which I am trying to connect to my computer using a firewire cable. I am using Windows movie maker which came bundled with the computer software. All connections seem fine and the firewire port is showing enabled on device manager. However the computer is not recognising the camcorder. Any ideas out there please...

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR-DVD301 camcorder that records directly onto an 8 cm (i.e., mini) DVD. It holds 30 minutes of video. I want to combine a couple of these miniDVDs onto a regular sized DVD. Are there software or hardware solutions for this? In the ideal world, there'd be a box with two trays, one for the source DVD and one for the destination DVD, with an option to load in a few miniDVDs in several passes, and then you'd press a button and it would transfer the content of the minis onto a single regular sized DVD. What are the options out there? Please also cc your response to my email address to reduce the chance that I miss your response. Thanks!

WWWMAN
Unregistered guest
I need help formating my used disk. Like a dummy I used nero to erase the disk and now the cam corder won't read it. How can I fix this. DVD-203.

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR-HC20E Handycam. we take a lot of footage of our new son. Some is great, bust most is boring nothingness. I want to copy the footage from the tape to my computer to edit the hours of footage into something interesting to watch. How can I copy the footage to the compter. The supplied softwear (picture package) doesn't do it.
Please help or my friends and family will kill me.

titu
Unregistered guest
Can some one please tell me which is the best software to edit the movies recorded with Sony dcr DVD403 camcoder.I wanted to add title in the begining and in the middle of movies.Also I wnated to add music to it.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3079
Try Ulead or Pinnacle. If you have the money look into Adobe Premiere.

Anonymous

I want out and bought a sony DVD91e on impluse with out doing my reasearch, and the camera's fine but since relised it doesn't have the feature of usb like the other 2 models.
So is there a way or is it possible to make copies of the mini Dvd on to standard Dvd?
If so how do i do it and do i need extra software

Unregistered guest
I have a dcr-dvd101 sony camcorder and I want to use a editing software with it instead of the one that was included with it (imagemixer 1.5 for dvd sony camcorder).

I heard of Adobe After Effects and was interested in trying to modifying and editing with that software or, prudentially other advance editing softwares.

My question is: Which editing software are compatible with my camcorder because I tried Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas and Roxio Version 7 and, they seem to be not compatible.

Anonymous

I have a dcr dvd203e sony camcorder and have successfully downloaded the video images to my pc using the sony software supplied and also with windows moviemaker but i also have pinnacle studio software on my pc but when i try to access my video footage with this software i keep getting an error message and it closes down. Can anybody help?

Anonymous

DVD Burning Problem

Hi,

I have Sony DVD camcorder with ImageMixer Ver.1.5. After I download the the video clips from Mini DVDs and then burn them to DVD, I cannot play the DVD anywhere. The PC does not read it either! Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

Username: Rafi06

Dar es salam, Twe Tanzania

HI,
I PURCHASED SONY HANDY CAM DCR HC30E. I TRIED TO WRITE CD BUT NOT POSSIBLE. MY CD WRITERR IS NOT LISTED IN SONY LIST. WILL ANY ONE GIUDE ME HOW TO WRITE CD USING SAME CD WRITER. PL REPLY ON rafi@bol.co.tz

Unregistered guest
hi, i have got the sony dvd203E.
firstly i really want to do my editing on movie maker, buts its not accepting the files, i donot know how to?
secondly, when using DVD RW VR mode, i do nice editing, but it doenot come on computer as one movie, rather in form of separate clips.
can any one help please?

Anonymous

Hi I have Toshiba satellite 2800 PC..i have purchased sony 403/803 DVD handycam.Somehwo when i format my DVD -RW,record and finalize it and then put the DVD into my DVD drive.Nothing happens only the DVD drive is blinking whole time.
Any help will be great
Thx

Unregistered guest
hi,
i can see a message from anonymous saying that he is downloading the movies from sony dcr dvd 203 , using movie maker.can you please tell me how?i really need help.
one more thing, the clips always are separate, so how can i run them together?pleaes email me if you can, thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hello,

I have a Sony DCRHC30E Camecorder, I am having problem when I try to burn the CD,It always says "Please insert Blank CD-R in CD-R drive". But I have placed the Blank CD-R in my CD-R , and CD-RW drive also,I used the Picture Package software which comes along with the camcorder

Please through some lights if you could on Saravankumar@yahoo.com

Cheers
Sara

Unregistered guest
how to burn VCD directly from Sony DCR-HC14E?

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR-DVD301 camcorder that records directly onto an 8 cm (i.e., mini) DVD. It holds 30 minutes of video. I want to combine a couple of these miniDVDs onto a regular sized DVD. How can I use Nero or Roxio S/W to do this? In the ideal world, there'd be a box with two trays, one for the source DVD and one for the destination DVD, with an option to load in a few miniDVDs in several passes, and then you'd press a button and it would transfer the content of the minis onto a single regular sized DVD. What are the options out there? Please also cc your response to my email address to reduce the chance that I miss your response. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Gromit

Post Number: 308
Uhugo,

Copy the files onto your HDD then use your video editing software to stich them together.

If you find a better way, let me know!

Cheers.

Username: Jsanga

Aizawl, Mizoram India

If movies from finalised DVD 8 cm discs are copied directly to normal DVD will we still be able to get the data like date, time etc which can be viewed in the Sony camcorder through the data button ?

Username: Bw1958

I have a DVD91e after recording the subject appears to jump on playback, not all the time just occasionally.I use dvd rw's

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I am having sony video cam HC42E recently purchased., but I failed to make a copy of the cd., from the system.
please can you help me in detail how write on the cd.

Unregistered guest
How to burn VCD directly from Sony DCR-HC14E?

Mwelwa
Unregistered guest
DVD Burning Problem

Hi,

I have Sony DVD camcorder with ImageMixer Ver.1.5. After I download the the video clips from Mini DVDs and then burn them to DVD, I cannot play the DVD anywhere. The PC does not read it either! Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

I have the same problem ,I have burnt the imgaes on to a mini disc but I can't read them on the pc its telling Inaccessible drive.Anyone know the solution to this

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
Mwelwa,

Is you DVD drive dual format? By that I mean DVD+R and DVD-R (nothing to do with dual LAYER).

I am not absolutely sure about this, but it looks like only DVD-R drives can read mini DVD disks. I have seen several Dell computers where the burner only supports DVD+R.

Here is a URL for a discussion board on this point:

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1071865&page=3

Let me know.

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a sony handicam 201E and would like to copy vhs footage onto the mini dvd using the camcorder but i can't seem to get the camcorder to recognise the vhs footage. What am I doing wrong?

Username: Jsanga

Aizawl, Mizoram India

Post Number: 2
Julia
Connect as per instruction book.Put camcorder in playback mode.Insert dvd.Press Visual Index.Lcd screen will show content of dvd (no thumbnails if blank).Press Visual Index again.Lcd should go blank showing only blue background.Press Batt. Info. button.Lcd should show whatever is shown in the TV.For recording Press REC and next button to the right simultaneously.If this solves ur problem let me know.

Unregistered guest
I need to extract still images for photo processing from video shot with my Sony TRV-280 digital camcorder. I can extract the video to my PC using Sony Picture Package. It creates the video in avi format. I can then convert to mpeg with the Sony software, then what? I presume I need to convert either from avi or mpeg to jpg?
Does anyone have suggestions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
Alan,

Using video editing programmes such as Roxio Videowave, you can directly extract a bitmap image from any frame in an avi file. Just navigate to the frame you want, choose "Cutting Room" and "Export"

Cheers.

Unregistered guest
i used "videowave pro 7" for sony dvd handycam. It's works, you can hear sound of your movies!!!
...I'm in thailand...

Buckshot
Unregistered guest
I think we all are having trouble with the software, I have been reading the postings and you all are experiencing the same thing I am, after spending all that money I am really disppointed with this Sony product...Sony should pay us for getting out their bugs!

Unregistered guest
Hi, I am using SONY DCR-DVD 92E camcorder and for that i am using the SONY DVD-RW, but i tried to play in DVD rewriter but its not reading. itried in different computers.. but i am unable to read the contect. can any one give some good suggesion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 531
Guru,

I am not an expert in this area, but I did read that you have to "finalise" the disk in the camcorder before it can be played in other devices. At least worth a try, perhaps.

Cheers.

Username: Arlie

London, United kingdom Uk

Hi,I have picture package 1.5 version of Hc-39 handycamera by sony.I can't burn vcd.After I start this process.My picture\edit menu which plays the images that I saved before while capturing stops to or 3 minutes later and creates cd for 3 minutes out of my 60 minutes,57 minutes out.and sometimes it does not create a vcd and lcd screen gives the message of error vcd burning what can I do;do please help me.I use Xp 2.o service pack

Unregistered guest
i've taken precious footage of my kids that i taught in south africa for six months of this year. one of them singing a favourite song that they used to sing, but it freezes partway through. it seems to restore after a minute or so. but i cant copy that file onto the PC, because of this, but i need to to fix it i think!! as i cant do it on the camcorder. it is a sony handycam, dvd201E. is there any way i can remove the corrupt bit from the middle, a second before it goes wrong til a second after the end of the broken bit?

please help....deleting this really isn't an option. please reply or email me lau.todd@gmail.com asap.

thanks in advance :-) xx

Guru
Unregistered guest
Gromit,

Thanks. but problem is before purchasing the CAM, we are thinking it will be read in all DVD-R devices and confirmed with the shop keeper also. but after purchased and recorded so many events now try to convert into DVD or in VCD , i came to know its very difficult, then it seems casette is better options compare to DVD's...

Silver Member

Post Number: 536
Guru,

Myself, I believe that tape still has the edge over mini DVD due to the extra capacity which allows storage in native format. It is in the area of editing that you see the advantages (the format was designed to allow even a single frame to be manipulated). Having said that, some thought did go into the mini-DVD type and you should be able to do basic stuff like transfer and edit.

Good luck, and post again if think I (or other contributors) can help further.

Cheers

Unregistered guest
Hi, i have a problem with vcd maker, i already have a cd recorder, and the software cant detect it, i did it in another pc and happen the same, cant detect the cd recorder, so i cant crate a vcd, can u tell me if i can do another thing? or i should get another software to burn my vcd?

Imran
Unregistered guest
Hi i have a Sony dvd camcorder.
Does anybody now about a software that can ripp the dvd onto my computer and use the software to edit the dvd?

Please let me now, i tried Pinaccle studio and it only asks for DV connection...

Hodge
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVD 301 camcorder. I'm trying to move the movies on my CD-RW to the computer. I'm having a problem with the USB, but I am new to this. Anyone who has this I'm open to suggestions. hodgeon5th@earthlink.net

Unregistered guest
I had purchased Sony Handicam Model No. DCR-HC40E last year. Recently I have bought a computer with Samsung CD Combo drive(CD-R/W, DVD-R). I have Windows XP Professional operating system in my computer. Now I want to tranfer all the recodings that I have in the MiniDv cassettes into the CDs. When I try to burn CD with the Handicam it doesn't work. I always get the prompt "Please insert a blank CD." even when I have inserted the same. Even I am unable to transfer the photos to the CD. I went through all the manuals and couldn't get a clew.

I, somehow, have a feeling that the sony driver that I have installed using the cd (provided with the Handycam) is unable to recognise CD drive.

Could you please suggest me as what to be done now to burn CDs. I have to get the CDs burnt as I already have got 20 cassettes full of recording and don't want to buy more now.

Looking forward to your swift and helpful response.

Unregistered guest
is there anywhere a place to download the software for the DVD91E handycam sony?

Unregistered guest
HI

I have Sony DCR-TRV 480E Model working fine.
I have recoreded 3-4 trips on cassettes. When I download the VDO using Video Capturing Tool, it takes almost 10-12 GB size on Hard Disk and the files are in AVI format.
When I burn using NURO Burn, those files are automatically converted to DAT format. And thus picture quality is hampered.

Plz guide in this context. How to maintain the same VDO quality?

One more problem, I m not able to Download the Still Photos from the memory stick. How to download those.

I m using Picture Package software which come with corder for all downloads.

Is there any better software for downloading the VDO and Still photos?

PLz guide me in this case.

Unregistered guest
have a Sony DCR-DVD401 camcorder that records directly onto an 8 cm (i.e., mini) DVD. It holds 30 minutes of video. I want to combine a couple of these miniDVDs onto a regular sized DVD. Are there software or hardware solutions for this? In the ideal world, there'd be a box with two trays, one for the source DVD and one for the destination DVD, with an option to load in a few miniDVDs in several passes, and then you'd press a button and it would transfer the content of the minis onto a single regular sized DVD. What are the options out there? Please also cc your response to my email address to reduce the chance that I miss your response. Thanks!

aargh
Unregistered guest
My Sony camcorder came with Picture Package 1.0 so I upgraded, via their website, to 1.7 but I still can't seem to find a way or the software to put the videos directly to the computers hard disk as is. One option allows me to put I must put a music background in which destroys all audio already on the original. I keep looking for the Video Capturing Tool that's shown on their website, but haven't found it yet. Can anyone help on how to get my videos to hard disk as is? Thanks.

Unregistered guest
hello 2 all
i have sony DCR-DVD201E handicam
unfortunately i misplaced the CD of this dvd cam
so i need its software/driver badly to copy the data
if some body have tht driver or any other suggestion to it from handycam to computer then
plz reply me soon or send it to me on my given email address
thanks

John Ellwood
Unregistered guest
I am thnking of buying a mini dvd recorder for training.
I currently use a VHS Video camera.
I need to film 4 separate events. The first lasts for 8 minutes after which I need to show the clip to the trainee. I believe I need to finalize the disc before I show it on a dvd player.
How long this finalization take? and can I then unfinalie the disc to add the other 3 events?

Anonymous

Hi , anyone help me in recovering data from Sony Mini DvD RW , as camera displayed " Disk Error , Format Disc" where as i was in middle of recording of kids birthday, I recomend that do not buy sony dvd camcorders , if any one intrested in buying mine please drop a line . I had purchased online from sony . ishav@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I have purchased a Sony handycam DCR TRV 335E 3 years ago. I am not able write CDs. Espescially the East Video CD.When I start that,I get an error message : CDR drive does not exist.
Urgent help required please.

panther
Unregistered guest
I have a sony TRv-280. Is there a way to download the cassette first to the computer then burn into VCD? i tried to download as suggested in the picture package but it does not record more than 70mb and in mpeg format not avi. again does avi takes less memory? i save a copy of the temporary file to hard disc. there is a data file which occupies same space? can anyone help??

Anonymous

i have a sony dcr 92 E camcorder and i would like to know if i can connect it with my pc and edit on my computer or not since i was surprised when i read in the manual that it did not support a computer connection

Gold Member

Post Number: 3465
No it does not. However, you can get a video capture card and connect the camcorder via composite video and audio output.

Anonymous

Berny,
if i get a video capture card,will i then be able to edit on my pc?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3476
yes, you have to download the files using the analog cables.

Unregistered guest
Hi - I have a sony DVC DVD92. It uses the 8cm mini dvds. I cannot play it back on my computer (windows XP Pro) I called sony - they explained to me that the picture viewer software that comes with most of their DVD camcorders is not included with this model because it is an introductory model (?) - either way, I cannot play back the mini dvd in my dvd player - it says their is no DVD in the drive. I also do not have a way to connect it via the USB since there is no USB connector included either. Does anyone know how I can play it back on my computer? Any software or hardware I may need that I do not have? I am lost. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Username: Slavica

HI! I have a Sony DCR-HC14E handycam and I fillmed a lot of stuff on mini DVs, but now I want to put it on PC and edit it in Adobe Premiere. But my problem is that I lost my installation software and I don't know what to do. Also, I am not sure how to download USB software. Can anyone help? Please! Can I downlod this from web? Thanx a lot. slavica.poljak@gmail.com

abcdef
Unregistered guest
Is there someone who can send me the image mixer software version 1.0?I lost the CD and no url where I can download this f....g software!
email please to: spider65@gmx.net
MANY THX!!

Unregistered guest
I have just tried to burn my videos to a cd-r, but i get stuck at the point where it asks me to select the BURN VCD option. I have trawled through my camera and there is no sign of it in the touch screen section. Can anybody help me at all in locating or even telling me if my model has it. I have a Sony Handycam DCR-HC14E model which uses tapes to record.
Thanking you
Gregg

Anonymous

Hi all,

As everyone is posting problem here about Camcorder, I have a problem in making video CD from SOny TRV33 cam corder. It's writing into CD as per instructions in the manual. But only the picture is coming. Audio is not coming at all. Is there any option i am missing to come sound/audio also into the CD along with the picture. I would appreciate anyone's help

Unregistered guest
I have a DCR 480E Camcorder.My recorded video in the CD is not displaying the time and the date.
And also the picture movement when this CD is played is not really looking as actual as it is seen during the recodring.
Can anyone suggest in this regard.

Unregistered guest
I'm frustrated with my Sony DCR-DVD401.
1)can't EDIT the .vob file
2)hard to convert the .vob file BUT IamTOO DVD Ripper helped to do it, but BEWARE, if you're using pinnacle studio to edit it, you need to UNLOCK the mpeg-2 plug-ins which is REALLY FRUSTRATING TO DO.
3)All process wasted 1 week of my time.

suggestion:
1)Sony save the dvd movie in mpeg format so that it's easier for US to EDIT our movie freely without going through HELL.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I would really like some help. I have had all these pictures on my computer for months and am unable to burn them to disc because (on Imagemixer VCD...I have a fujifilm camera) it says " Message#=[IM06006]CD-R drive does not exist" although I have an empty CD-R disc in the drive. If anyone has any idea what the problem is, I would greatly appreciate any information.:-) melodiusmunk@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR HC20E and need to transfer a film I have made on adobe premiere 1.5 back onto the dv device. I don't know how to do this. I've followed the instructions but it won't work. Please please help. I've got to have this finished by Saturday and I'm screwed if I don't.

Unregistered guest
I have lost my Sony Picture Package software for my hanycandv. Can anyone send me a link to it?
Thanks in advance!
plong@askbis.com

Unregistered guest
hello all...
I have recorded and finalized 6 mini dvd discs using a DCR-DVD101 Recorder (Sony) Handycam.

I simply want to edit the video but have had a difficult time in doing so. Most of the discs were recorded in the record mode although 2 were in the RW mode.

Is there a reason why the video on the disc is not being recognized?

any suggestions or ideas?

Shekhar Joshi
Unregistered guest
Hi,
I tried to download my handycam's file to my PC but they were saved as avi file and took a lots of space. Please suggest me how to make a dat file of it. I tried to copy directly as DVD CD but due to some gaps in movie I was not able to make a CD of whole movie.

Please suggest
Thanks
Shekhar
joshi.shekhar@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
please can someone help me!! i brought a Sony dvd91e mini dvd camera a while ago and up untill now i have only attempted to copy the 8cm dvds using an external dvd recorder, i have recently tried to copy the files over on to my computer but it is saying that they are VRO files and can not be played. does anyone know of a programme that i can download that will convert the vro files as the camera didn't come with a software disk. I would be extremely greatfull for any suggestions on how to get around this.

Unregistered guest
Can somebody recommend a tested/proven software to edit mini dvds from Sony Handycam DCR-DVD92

Unregistered guest
help me...i have dcr hc30e but i lost the cd what should i do? i want to burn a vcd from my tape..i don't know what to do

Unregistered guest
PLEEEEEEEASEEEEE

someone give me link to download the driver or the software.....i want to burn my vcd

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DVD Handycam (DVD101E)and hate the Imagemixer ver.1.5 software!

I have tried several times to get the photos onto my computer. I have read the instructions and followed them, but I don't want any backgrounds on my photo, or make a photo album. All I want to do is save the photos onto my computer so I can use them for presentations or on the net.

Can some please advise me what to do.
Please email me at: starrygirlie23@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I have Sony DVD handycam (DVD101E) but have lost the software ImageMixer Ver 1.5 can someone send me copy of it please

Anonymous

I have Sony DVD handycam (DVD101E) but have lost the software ImageMixer Ver 1.5 can someone send me copy of it please

Unregistered guest
Attention to Mr Noel o'keeffe, Pls contact me thru e-mail hjsabri@gmail.com. I got same Handycam as yours, maybe we can share info

Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DCR-HC30E/HC40E Digiatal Video Camera Recorder with recorded video clips needed for urgent uses but couldn't tranfer from the camera to VCD from the tape. I also notice that the camera is not seen under the scanner/camera icon in the control panel which should be the usually thing. Could you please lead on comprehensive path at resolving the problem?

It's quite urgent, please.

Unregistered guest
HI!
I HAVE A SONY 21H HANDYCAM AND I WANT TO COPY THE TAPE TO MY CD DIRECTLY BUT WHEN I TRY TO DO SO ONLY 9mins OUT OF THE 60mins IS BEING BURN. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BURN THE WHOLE TAPE TO THE CD. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME....!

Unregistered guest
Hi, like a lot of others I cant figure out how to get any more than 3mins on a disk from my sony hc32 mini dv, I wish i had never bought this piece of crap, many sites recommened it and now I am seriosly doubtin them , any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am leaving it longer and longer and my babies movies will never be saved, the rate this is goin, thankyou in advance anyone..................Julie

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Sony HC21E minidv camcorder. Can any help regarding burning VCD. I was able to stream via USB. But when it come to burning VCD part; msg "pls insert blank CD-R". I am using TDK burner. Tried to burn & copy disc, no problem. Problem only appear when I want to burn my recorded short movie to VCD. Should anyone have ideas / solution, pls email me at ekestima@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Sony HC30E minidv camcorder.I can burn a VCD or use windows movie maker to copy the movies recorded in tape to PC.But the copied movie is highly distorted.It shows a lot of frame drops,no clarity.
Can somebody help me.....

Username: Hench150982123

I really need help! I have a Sony Handycam DCR-HC19E and the software provided Picture Package 1.5 does not recognise my CR re-writer. It keeps coming up 'Please insert an empty CD-R'. How do I get the software to recognise my CD re-writer? Please help!! Email me please to adamhenshaw150982@fsmail.net

Anonymous

Hi all, I have a problem with pinnacle studio plus 9.3 and, possibly, my Sony Handycam DCR-HC17.
I recorded a cassette, dl it via firewire on a friend's notebook, copied over to my pc via a DVD burner, and tried to open one of the created avi file in studio with no success.
I can open it with no problem with Windows Media Player, PowerDVD and so on. What am I doing wrong, if anything.
Ciao, Pietro

Unregistered guest
Hello, i have a simular question as what 'Gokuldas' above asked. I have a Sony DCR-HC30E, i hate using the suplied VCD maker as it gives a crap result. So as i have a DVD burner i have experimented using 'WINdvd Creator' and 'windows movie maker' , these programs copy the stream onto the hard drive with a slight loss of quality, then when i burn it onto a DVD disc the final result is even worse, the same as VCD format.
What do i need to do to get an exact copy of the dv tape??, i feel that the handycam has been a waste of money. There has to be a way, what software may i possibly need???

pns
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased a Sony DCR-Dvd602E handycam.I was unaware of the technical details of an handycam.Now I have realised that it does not have an USB port to tranfer the movie.Can anybody tell me, how do I make a copy of the movie I recorded on a dvd-rw,so that I can use the dvd again to record something else .

nammie
Unregistered guest
hello all...i got the handycam model DCR-HC32E..but i lost the picturepackage cd software,so anyone know where can i download the software??

Unregistered guest
Just before I disembowel the guy who convinced me that the handycam could do what I wanted, EVERYBODY here seems to have problems wrting from tape in handycam directly to CD via computer, the error comes down to a disappearing CD writer... "insert blank cd etc etc etc" even though there is a brand new shiny pristeen CD in the drive.

Did anybody get a satisfactory answer? I just spent more money on a firewire card and cable.

Thanx

Bruce

Anonymous

Hi, i have a DCR-HC30E, my problem is that im trying to transfer the video from the camara to my PC without any Effects but the Picture Package supplied does not allow this. i've contacted the the support centre about this and they say the program unfortunatly does not allow you to copy it over without the effects being added. I've tried windows movie maker but the quality is shocking, can anyone advise me if there is a alternative program i can use?

Philfi
Unregistered guest
I am looking at buying a Sony DVD92 Handy cam and would like to transfer any still pictures taken to my computer. Is this possible? Are there any mid range units by other mfg's that will do this? The problem is that I don't have a DVD drive on my computer. Is it possible to do this or am I out of luck.

Unregistered guest
Bought a sony dvd403. Like most postings to date you can transfer video files to your hard drive but when you import into various editing programs and drop the files into the edit boards the software crashes. I have been able to move the files into sonys movie shaker but audio will not transfer.Sony has a fix for the audio but it requires a firewire transfer which the cameras do not have. Has anyone found editing software that works?

Froufrou
Unregistered guest
HI, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS,
MY SISTER HAS A HC14E SONY HANDYCAM...WHERE IS THE "BURN VCD BUTTON"??????? WE, HAVE LOST THE MANUAL BUT I SAW THAT LOT OF PEOPLE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM... PLEASE HELP ME!

Anonymous

Hi,
I've a Sony DCR PC-110 which we bought in 2001 ( it was the latest then ), a Mini DV camcorder.
is there a way, I can upload it to my PC straight from Mini DV cassette ? otherwise i would record it into a VHS and then convert the VHS.
Thanks !!!

Myoriah
Unregistered guest
I am frustrated to say the least. I have spent hours at a time trying to get a Sony TRV 280 to work on a computer. It worked fine on my notebook which unfortunately died and who knows how long it will be in the shop. However, when I try to install the driver for it on another computer it gives me the message that there is a missing necessary file and that the driver was probably for win 95. The computer recognizes it as being a Sony Digital Camera...just won't install the driver. I even went in and followed the instructions in the manual for troubleshooting and manually installed the driver. I'm ready to to get a ilink cable to see if that solves the problem. Especially since it will work with my digital camera also. My notebook was running windows XP same as the one I'm trying to install the driver now for the camcorder on. Only difference is my computer is a 64 bit and the computer I'm using now is a 32. Only thing I can think of is that there is some hardware or software conflict. Sony said they will send a new installation disk but don't think I should hold my breath. Just frustrating to have a camcorder for a little over a month and being unable to download onto the computer the images.

Any suggestions?

patL
Unregistered guest
How do I use a sony DVD 201e as a link between a VHS player and a pc to burn a copy of a VHS tape to DVD?

Cheers

Unregistered guest
Tried several forums with no help on this.I still use videowave4 for my editing from my SONY VX2000E.I had to replace my hard drive,and dont have the settings i had before on videowave.There is no sound in the cutting room,and i know there are some settings which fix it?

Paul MC
Unregistered guest
Guys please help on this,
'Please insert an empty CD-R'. How do I get the software to recognise my CD re-writer?
I have followed the instructions to the letter
I use a Sony Handycam DCR PC 55e
Thx

T Hunter
Unregistered guest
The lesson is: never, ever, buy another product from Sony again. (Like others here I had - an apparently excellent - Handycam, but the software supplied with it is appalling.

I have used Sony hi-fi's, Walkman, cameras and other products for years, but I will never buy another Sony product for the rest of my life. Their attitude to customers is disgusting, and rushing to get products to market that are unusable in significant ways is a disgrace to Japan.

Username: Jalalirad

I've got a camcoder sony TRV480E, when i want to convert the tape to the file on my computer by picture package software, the doftware don't detect my CD-R. Please help me. my CD-R is CD-RW GCE-8527B.

Unregistered guest
When I play the my HCR19E MiniDv in my TV directly, it shows perfectly alright. However, when I edit the clips in Windows moview maker, I lose the resolution after I burn into CD. How to retain the resolution and picture quality after capturing into PC and making CD's

ramC
Unregistered guest
Use a CD-R and NOT a CD-RW

Unregistered guest
hi i have a sony dcr-dvd201E and i lost the disc that came with it, is there a website to download this for free? and also when i put the files onto my computer they are in VRO. format which is really hard to play. also when i play the file it only piays the first thing i recorded and doesnot play the rest but they are there. can someone please help? and could you e-mail it to me?
thanks.

Gonadius
Unregistered guest
I have recently bought a Sony Handycam DCR-DVD653. Using mini DVD +RW (or any other type for that matter), on my new Dell Inspiron 6000, I can play the film from the mini-DVD no problem. When I try and burn a copy though, via the 8X Max DVD+/-RW Combo Drive with Dual Layer Write Capabilities, it does not allow it (it comes up with various errors e.g. disk may be dirty...it is not, I have tried with several, and with at least 3 different types of s/w - Sonic, Roxio Easy Creator, Picture Package). I can burn DVDs of data on PC and exact copies of full size DVDs that are previous copies of the mini DVDs using a friends laptop(playable on normal DVD player attached to TV). Any ideas anyone? - I am at a loss!

Unregistered guest
I have a sony DCR-DVD201E The software that comes with the camera wasn't in the box and I haven't been able to get it.
I have just bought adobe premier and I think that I still need the USB driver(?)
Does anyone know of a website to get the driver if this is the problem?

Adrian Sheppard
Unregistered guest
Hi !
I would like to tell all of you that DVD-recording cameras are great ! I own a SONY DCR-DVD 92E and i have filmed hundred of hours with this great "toy". If you have problems transferring your recordings on your PC you should know the right program to use.
Try this great software and you will love your SONY DVD camera !!!

Ulead DVD movie factory v3.5 or 4(easy to use)
Ulead Video studio 8
Ulead Media Studio Pro 8 (for proffesionals)
or you should try
Nero 7 (Nero Vision)

Few more things: youe dvd recorded with this kind of camera, will be readable only if you have installed UDF drivers (some software to tell "Windows" how to read this type of recording). Ulead DVD Movie Factory comes with a software called "Ulead Data Add v2.0" (or you cand download it from www.ulead.com) wich will make your discs readable under "Windows".

Try this tools and then you will love your camera !

This tips are available not only for DVD cameras (you can use this software with miniDV or Digital8 cameras too).

finally let me give you an example:

30 minutes recorded on a miniDVD-RW with my SONY DCR-DVD 92E
approx. 8 minutes transfer videos to PC using Ulead DVD Movie Factory 4.0
5 minutes some editing,
approx. 10 minutes burn to a standard DVD disk.
Conclusion: 30 minutes of recording are ready to be viewed on a standard DVD player within maximum 25 minutes.

Have fun !

nikki r
Unregistered guest
I recently purchased a Sony DCR-DVD602E Handicam whilst on holiday in singapore, not realising I could not connect it to my computer. I have tried using Pinnicle Studio 10 & Unlead Movie Factory 4 to import the DVD so that I can edit out some of the unwanted footage that I accidentaly recorded. However, where I have recorded in Nightshot plus both programmes refuse to recognise that there is anything recorded. I only can import 9 mins of recording from a 30 min Mini DVD+RW Disc. Can any one help

Username: Kingofsmut95

Ok, this might help some of you people out there who can't get that stupid Sony 5usky thing called image maker. Either that or you can't get that stupid USB thingie working for your camera.

I ran into the problem that my wedding dinner footage was recorded on a piece of CRaP called a Sony DCR-DVD101e. It was my wife's friend's unit so I didn't have a choice.
I managed to make a copy of the DVD-RW disk but almost nothing could play it or read it.
Of course, it was so important to me, that I had to find a solution.
I managed to find a way to extract all the data off that DVD-RW. Here is how I did it:

http://www.anikionline.com/FAQs/video_FAQs/S03-nonUDF/S03-non_UDF.htm

I hope this helps some of you.
For the rest of you, SONY 5UCKS!!

Username: 4221968

HELP!!!! I bought a Sony DCR-DVD92 NTSC because the guy in to store told me I can put my movies I record onto the computer as long a I buy the DVD-RW's. Well,,,, I Can't. The manual says only certain Sony Video cameras with the program that comes with the camera will do that. Now I'm really mad. Does anyone know where I can get a free program to download onto my computer too help me take my movies off my mini DVD's and put them into a folder on the computer?? Please help me. :-(

Dee

Gold Member

Post Number: 7455
Why haven't you returned the cmacorder yet, if you feel that you were sold the equipment under false expectations? I would.

As far as a free program is concerned, try Windows Muvee Maker. If you really want something that works, you really should pay for it.

Username: Ginger

Hi.
I have got a Sony dvd camcorder and transfered my movie files plus some photos onto a dvd/r easily by using dvd decrypter to first create an image then burn the same image.I did not even have to change the format from dvd+r to dvd-r.It was as simple as that guys.

Ginger

Username: Sue_tindell

Same old story. We have have had the Sony DCR-DVD301 for a year and a half. We have filmed a lot of high school basketball. We have been trying to burn full sized DVD's of compiled mini DVD's. To no avail. (Surprise!) Have been searching the internet for the past couple of weeks looking for the easy answer. (Hah!) I WONDER IF EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED BEFORE ME HAS SMASHED THEIR SONY Digital Video Camera Recorder BY NOW, OF IF THEY TRULY HAVE FOUND THE EASY ANSWER...AND NEVER RETURN TO THIS SITE TO LET THE REST OF US IN ON THE SECRET!? Come on guys, what software REALLY works? Thanks.

Post Number: 3
To Sue Tindell.

In my Video FAQ section of my web page
I show you how I got the movies off a Sony DVD-101e which is probably the same crappy Sony stuff that the DVD301 is.

see here:

as for how to mix the clips together into one DVD

http://www.anikionline.com/FAQs/video_FAQs/07-TMPGENC_DVD/tmpgenc_dvd_author.htm

is my FAQ on how to put mpeg clips together into a chapterized DVD. I hope this helps.

Username: Denisagb

Hi
I also have a Sony DCR-DVD602E. I have the next problem. When I play my video clips on the camcorder there is on the screen data and time stamp. But when I play the same clips on my home dvd player, the sound and the picture are perfect, but date and time are not presence on the screen.
Why?

Username: Adswebwork

Glasgow, Kentucky US

I have a sony DCR-DVD 105. I took some still shots using a DVD-R disk. They will play in my DVD player but not in my computer. Can anyone help me with what I need to do to copy these pictures to my computer?

Username: Denisagb

did you finalize the disk ?

Username: Sonygirl

PLEASE HELP!
I recently bought a sony dvd-r/rw camcorder and when I try to record something the screen and lens is black! It looks as if the cap is still on. Is there a button that I accidently pressed?

Username: Lakxhmi_rv

i recently bought a sony dvd 305r/rw.i copied mini dvd to dvd using nero burner. when i played my copied dvd standalone dvd player show unknown format cannot play i tried it on computer it gives the same result. but mini dvd is working both in computer and handycam. how can i make a palyable dvd form mini and is there any way to combine many minidvd to one dvd while recording

Post Number: 4
To lakshmigopu

In my Video FAQ section of my web page
I show you how I got the movies off a Sony DVD-101e which is probably the same crappy Sony stuff that the DVD305 is.

see here:

as for how to mix the clips together into one DVD

http://www.anikionline.com/FAQs/video_FAQs/07-TMPGENC_DVD/tmpgenc_dvd_author.htm

is my FAQ on how to put mpeg clips together into a chapterized DVD. I hope this helps.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9318
Nice website Dan. Very informative.

Username: Tglazier

I have the Sony DCR-DVD301 and wanted to copy the video to my computer directly from the DVDR without the needing to finalize the DVD first. I'm not sure if the ImageMixer software will let you do this or not; however, I recently bought a new computer and the CD w/ImageMixer that came with the camcorder has been badly scratched up by my daughter and so it can't be read. The only software I can find online appears to be "updates."

Is there somewhere I can download the software or another driver I can install so it can read the disks?

Thanks

Username: Alsonewbie

Brisbane, Qld Australia

hi as my name suggests i am a complete newbie. i have a DVD602E recorder what i want to do is combine more than 1 mini dvd onto a normal blank dvd can anyone coach me through it please. you can email me if anyone can help thank you
leafa16@hotmail.com

Username: Shibalady

Hatfield, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sony DCR-DVD101/E

I wondered if anyone can help me. I am trying desperately to make a movie or video from three Sony minidisks. I am using the Pixela programme provided with my Handycam. All I keep getting is a message stating there is nothing on the disc but no room either. I have wasted numerous DVDs of all sorts R and RW Plus and minus. Do I just have to keep all my film on mini disc? I am having no success with Sony.
Regards
Mym

Username: Sajan

hi Mym Clews , I am not sure if your problem was resolved. Simply copy those files from minidisks to your computer and use convertors/editors which can be downloaded from cdhelp.com then edit those files and compile a new single VideoCD/DVD. I use Ulead Video Studio for editing.

Username: Shibalady

Hatfield, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Thanks for your help Sajan
The cdhelp page was unavailable so I am downloading a trial copy of Ulead to see if that works
Regards
Mym

Username: Claudiucet

Garner, NC United States

Hi,i bought 2 or 3 years ago a Sony Handycam DCR-HC30.Thanks to this forum I managed to solved the mistery about multimedia flash player..THANK YOU GUYS!!!My next dilema is ...I want to play my videos on my PC and of cource save them in a folder ,so I can email the short videos to my family.Us much as I tried to figure that out,I wasn`t able to do it without burning on a CD,or DVD.Is that a way to save the videos without have them burned(copied)on a CD,DVD?

Username: Desjakey

Please Help

I have a new sony DVD306E Camcorder. I have recorded some footage and when I import it to the PC using the sony software it plays great, however when i try and convert or even ply it outwith that programme the video is jumpy and sticks with the sound. I have tried a number of different programmes and now I am out of ideas. does anyone else have this issue or a solution??

Thanks

Username: Missbhardwaj

Delhi, New delhi India

i have sony dcr-dvd803e, i have lost software of sony package. can anyone send me the link from where i can download the software.
thanx

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 141
it's a Sony; go to www.sony.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us