Whats your choice?

Bronze Member
Username: Dodgedifferent2

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 46
Kodak EasyShare CX7330 3.1MP Digital Camera
or
Samsung Digimax A400 4.0MP Digital Camera

I can get them both for the same price of $200cdn Which one do you pick or should i try another?

Username: Hammondrckr

Post Number: 7
I would go with the Kodak, I have that same camera and I love it

~alan

blottttttto
Unregistered guest
I would go with the Kodak but am a little confused, they are about $200 canada money?

I thougt that was about $1.98 US are these both disposables?

If so I would go with the Sam Sung I think you can send it in to them for free to throw away for envinrinmental protection and all that.

I see day after day that Candians hate us but yet they come to us for everything for advice to protection from terrorists. Without us you would be nothing and as far as I am concerned we all should boycott your worthless country like France and see how you like it without our money and support.

I would go with the Kodak, ahe? American brand and all that. Oh yeah. another thing to hate us for. Maybe they make a digita camera in Iran for you to enjoy.

Bronze Member
Username: Dodgedifferent2

Sarnia, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 47
gee you really want to get into political arguments? Sometimes things are made in Canada and imported to your country and you dont realize it. It could say made in the USA, but all the parts are made here and then its assembled in the US somewhere

The Canuck dollar is almost equal to your dollar these days.

As for boy cotting my country ...dont hate me because my prime minister is a retard. I could ramble on, but this is not the place for a political argument. You should actually do a little more research in your politics because you are way the hell behind.
I like being respected when i fly my flag in any country I choose. Rather then being shot at.

As for cameras Kodak is Canadian. Think you should do some research you american twit

true...all
Unregistered guest
blottttttto wrote"I would go with the Kodak, ahe? American brand and all that."

True example of usa education :-)

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us