Polaroid 5 megapixel

Bronze Member
Username: Newtoaudio

Post Number: 30
Hey does anyone know about the Polaroid PDC5070BD? Its got 5 megapixels, 4X digital zoom, and a 1.5 inch color LCD. I couldn't find any reviews on it, so if any of you know about it, i'd love to hear it. Thanks

lee suh
Unregistered guest
just go to www.circuitcity.com and type
polaroid PDC5070BD in the search box
the reviews are really good :-)

Anonymous

Hi there,

I have a sony camera and recently my brother was filming a video and accidentally (and stupidly) shut off the camera while it was still filming. Now the camera won't turn on and I can hear a click-click sound to it - that's the camera trying to close the lenses i believe. I've read some of the above posts and I can safely say that paying 200$ is not really an option. Any suggestions? Just how risky is it to try and get it fixed with an unauthorized dealer or yourself?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3187
The accidental shutting down of the camera has nothing to do with your problems. The gears of your camera were already at its breaking point and it just happened at the same time as the accidental shutdown. The problems associated with shutdown during filming is memory related, not mechanical.

You need some warranty work if it is still covered or shell out the money for service.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us