Buying a nikon d70

sektor
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me where I can get the D70 at a cheap price?? There's a site that has the body only for 500 dollars but I need the lense that comes with the kit. Do you think that's a good deal? If not, where is a good place to buy it?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3161
If the deal is too good to be true, it usually is. Nikon is selling too many of the D70 that they can hardly keep up with production. Nikon will not give that deep of a discount on this particular camera.

This deal smells rip-off. It probably does not come with the charger, the battery, the program, etc. No dealer can afford to sell that camera for that price.

Silver Member
Username: Claudermilk

Post Number: 166
Yep, that's wat too cheap. You really have to watch out for the internet scams. The best places for photography etailers are adorama, b&h, 17th street photo, canoga camera, samys, and calumet. All have real B&M stores and have good reputations. I've personally dealt with adorama & have only good experience with them.

These places won't have the lowest prices, but they will have actual product with all the pieces that are supposed to come in the box, and valid warranties.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us