Sony Digital Camera T1

Username: Sellinghomes

Dix Hills, NY USA

Post Number: 1
Please help....I have the T1 and we lost the Imagemixer cd and now we can't email our pictures on the camera. Is the cd the only way we can get the pics from the camera to the computer. Is there a different way or can someone send me a copy. Help!! kimwu@mail2world.com

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3064
Imagemixer is not the only way. What is your operating system? What type of pc do you have? Most people already have a bundled software on their PC at the time of purchase they are just not aware of this. HP, Dell, Gateway, etc. ???

yu-ster
Unregistered guest
I attempted to transfer images from my nikon D70 camera onto my computer running windows XP using nikon view (software I use with my nikon SQ). The images transferred... but nikon view crashes if I attempt to view the images with the program. What is the problem?? Help

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3065
Seems like an OS problem and not a software issue. Try unisntalling NikonView re-start and re-install. Remove other photo viewing programs that may otherwise conflict with NikonView. However, I have not encountered any conflicts with Nikonview. Also, transfer your photos by using a card reader and not a direct camera to PC transfer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us