My Rover Got Totalled!

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 445
yea so here are some pics of my rover with the kickers in it before it got totalled. some dumb B!tch ran a red light and hit me from behind...Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 570
i wanna see pics of it totalled. And yea thats flucking awesome you have (had) a brand new rover. Damn

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 459
the thing is i dont have any pics of it totalled, i havent even seen it really since the night it got hit...but im gonna try to get some pics...i dunno tho

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2401
That awful. Hope your ok. btw, that ported box looks a little small for 2 L7's. It looks small for even 1 L7... Anyway. Was the women ok? Car accidents arnt very nice.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 461
well i mean it was my first system so i realized once i got on ecoustics that i fu<ked up im a few ways...anyway yea the woman was fine...i was ok too bc i was blazed and the rova truck is the only thing that got messed up, well her car got totalled too...

Silver Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 394
Well at least your gonna be racking in some cash soon.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 463
yup...hopefully. I mean im gonna get a Lincoln Aviator bc im tired of all the attention i get from driving a rover

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11524
box looks really well done but those need some bigger ports

oh well ur new sh1t will be even better ......

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 468
hopefully...im debating between two 15" Fi Bl's or 2 13" W7's. Its a tough choice for me

Bronze Member
Username: Visitor01

Post Number: 59
you got more attention in a rover than a lincoln? thats odd.. its the other way around here.. rovers outnumber navi/avia's around here 3 to 1...

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 472
i mean yea as far as at parties and sh!t, people(girls mostly) would always be like "whos range rover is that" and with a aviator it will just look like a normal SUV, hopefully.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
And you just HATE that, right? pathetic attempt at bragging bud... good luck with whatever, though..btw- id get a navi WAY before an avi...

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 474
cwilk...im not bragging at all... how the fu ck could me wanting to get another car to avoid the attention be bragging?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 577
ahha cwilk got some issues to work out jk.....get a envoy denali and put 23s on it. Or my first choice would be a 07 wrx sti or wait 6 months and get the 08 evo X, youd be the only one on the streets with one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
um.. what issues do i have to work out? he is the one with the thinly veiled attemps at bragging..."i get too much attention(mostly from girls)" come on... easy to see through, if your intelligence is above that of a 3rd graders... either way- like i said- good luck with whatever you do..

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 267
go with the evo X, u'll be glad u did.

Silver Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 491
dude cwilk just to clear it up, i meant the girls are the ones walking in and asking whos Rover is in the driveway, i didnt mean im getting all this attention from girls and they are all over me and i dont like that. Sorry for confusion.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1825
"they are all over me and i dont like that" jk man

Sucks, my caddy got totaled and I was pissed. but the best thing is, new car means u get to start pimpin sh!t out all over again. Make sure u get sumthin big wit room for some crazy bang.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 665
i have a ford taurus n' girls r all over me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums