Saying hello...

Username: Tuffy3

Pensacola, Fl.

Post Number: 4
This is my first system that I'm installing myself most of my vehicles were always stock. For me this is awesome finally putting in a system. Where I can enjoy my music the best way, music is definately one of my enjoyments in life. I'll be adding pics for my 99 gmc sierra ext cab tommorow, still alot of work to be done. Right now all my seats are out, have a new carpet to install too. Most of the wiring is complete just need help. With my wiring harness, posted a thread here yesterday trying to hook up my system. Any help with my wiring harness would be great, just don't know what wires go for what speakers. Tabs were missing when I opened it and no schematics either. Can't find one on the internet either, little frustrating. This is what I will have in my truck Diamond 6 1/2's D6's (100w) on my doors. Infinity Kappa series 4x6's (60w) in the back. My sub box from subthump will be under the back seat. Down firing box with 10 inch Infinity Kappa series (350w) 10.1D's. My amps are from Hifonics, one is for my subs and the other for my front speakers. I'll be running the back speakers off my head unit....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5501
I want pics?

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 648
me to.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s