Tell me what u think...

Username: Shortyman513

Post Number: 1
ok, so i just recently purchased (2) 15" Kicker L7's, the 2006 models and (2) 1700 watt Kenwood amps, 1 for each... the amps are coming in tom. and i cant wait to see what it sounds like. im gonna hook up a dB meter to it also... pics are coming soon as well, im waiting to get the amps mounted on the box... but, let me know what ya'll think and ill get pics up as soon as i can. l8r

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 489
the kenwood amps probably wont put out 1700watts a piece, but one to each sub should still push quite a bit of power. expect it to be LOUD with little SQ. the L7's arnet made for sound quality but if youre just lookin to dump youll be happy =) post pics when ya have em

Post Number: 2
what does SQ and SPL mean? i see it all over the place in these forums but have no idea what it means, lol... here are just a few pics of what i have so far... my amps just came in today and i am going to try and take a few more pics once i get them installed tonight... thanks for the comment... the pics with the phone in it, is the motorola razor... i put it in there to give u an idea of how big the subs are, lol... more pics to come soon...
1 sub and phone.JPG
both subs and box.JPG
both subs and phone.JPG
sub back and magnet.JPG
sub side.JPG

Anonymous

sq=sound quality
spl=sound pressure level

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5066
If u listen to alot of rap they will be perfect, if u play stuff with alot of kick drums,etc u could have problems,btw i have 4 15 L7's and i like them alot

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 22
you shouldnt mout the amp on the box it can cause stuff to mess up in the amp...so much vibration

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 585
well they look good. i see kicker has remoldeled the subs for this year. i bet they're are gonna be nice and loud. enjoy :-)

Post Number: 7
here are a few pics of everything... almost done :-)

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 395
Are these your subs? or are you sharing pics form someone else...these exact pics..(motorla razor and everythign) are on this site before.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 396
But other than that they are nice, lets hear what ya hit on the meter!!

Bronze Member
Username: Pasqual1320

Post Number: 19
Wat did those cost?>

Post Number: 8
no these are mine.. the pics posted before were mine too, lol.. i jsut reposted all of them in one post so everyone could see cuz the other ones messed up for some reason, its a long story. but yes they are mine and they are amazing.. i need to find a good meter to hook them to in order to get a reading... does anyone know where i can get a good dB reading? and pasqual, the subs cost me around $600 total.

Bronze Member
Username: Pasqual1320

Post Number: 38
wats the blue thingy

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5622
capacitator

Post Number: 9
the blue lights on top of the box is my capacitor (thanx chauncey) and the blue wire is obviously my jumper for my voice coils, lol... l8r

Bronze Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Post Number: 43
huge magnets= not good for your phone
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts