Post REAL Set Ups

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 84
I want to SEE real set ups not just mouth or LIES!

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 323
as real as it gets for meUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_murphy

Post Number: 11
Is this not real?
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/system-showcase/214424.html

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 965
haha, dont mind him shawn. hez a 16 yearold punk with nothing better to do. maybe you should give him some milk and cookies.

Bronze Member
Username: Aclhunter

Post Number: 36
he probably doesnt deserve milk and cookies

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
real set ups lets see what you guys got stop talkin bout everyone else and back urselves up

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
and shawn you dont even make sence

Is this not real?
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/system-showcase/214424.html

hes talking about he set up nothing to do with mine
and also i might might mention what i have is in my room not a family room i dont have space for a 60 in tv or places to mount speakers in the wall

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Joseph Kubiak - first, learn to form a sentence and spell correctly so you can speak intelligently in this forum. Second, I was aiming my remarks at 'a Shadow', who made the comment about wanting to see real setups. Third, I have 52" tv, not 60". But you wouldn't know that because obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. You need to pull out your Blues Clues video collection, put it in your Hi-Fi VCR, and drink your apple juice from your sippy cup.

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
first, learn to form a sentence and spell correctly

im 16 and still in school if that doesent explain my grammer

and im not a 30 year old man bein childish arguin with a 16 year old kid

grow up

Silver Member
Username: Jb502

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 204
joseph prolly doesn't even have a setup. 4 speakers all wired together off the left and right channel of a stereo reciever and placed around the room, IS NOT SURROUND SOUND!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
hahahaha erererer

dumbass
i bet i have a better reciever then you
[[[[Rotel rsx 965 surround sound reciever]]]]
and ive already mentioned i live with my parents and i do not have enough room to go all out with my rear channels and center channel if i had the room i would have gotten the matching rears and center
and mr justin dumbass if you dont believe that sysem is mine i will go take another picture of it holding a sign that says forum ecoustics

im sick of every one making smart remarks to me as soon as i posted my age

and sorry sadow for kinda screwin up your thread

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 205
well, you can see mine here, I have a harmon kardon reciever, not sure if yours is better or not. take a look.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/system-showcase/205101.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
i have already posted my thoughts of that set up on that forum

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
i bet thats not in your bedroom though is it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Joseph - bedrooms are not for watching tv...

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
auhhhhhhh

well i dunno bought you but i like to fall asleep in my bedroon watching tv not my liveing room

and ive been arguin wit alot of people ,them sayin that i dont have rears or a center and i said the reason for that is its in my bedroom

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 206
it is my basement

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
well i would rather sleep in the livin room then a basement

Silver Member

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 207
haha, got ya, that is my living room, let me guess, now you would rather fall asleep in the basement. no matter what i say, what you think will be better, cuz that is how 16 year olds are!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Basicaudio

Chula vista, Ca US

Post Number: 71
are those theater research speakers with early 1990's receiver?

This is supposed to be a hifi and hi end forum???
not low end!

b&w, vandersteen, von scwheikert, martin logan, avant garde, cain&cain, soundlab, mbl, dali, kharma, and the list goes on using classe, mark levinson, adcom, rotel, krell, mcintosh amps as examples.

If you want to see real systems, check this site out....www.exoticaudio.org it's not for the timid minded...people actually own these systems! enjoy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
jim watson

go home

and if you were refuring to me my speakers are made by energy and my reciever is rotel and for a 16 year old that is hi fi and high end

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7870
Jim, where did you get the idea that this forum is an exclusive domain of hi-end users? This forum is for everybody and anybody interested in audio, video and everything else electronic. I'm surprised you have not noticed that yet. If you want exclusivity in hi-end you are in the wrong place.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1014
thats odd, cause jim's system is by no means "hifi". go figure, a guy with the username "basicaudio" is being critical of a nice system and being an idiot about it.

Bronze Member
Username: Basicaudio

Chula vista, Ca US

Post Number: 85
I do know my system sounds a whole lot better than yours mr. lee!
I wasn't trying to make fun of the system above, i didn't know what it was!
OHM acoustics and 90's carver TFM amps are not low grade. i mentioned high end because there's a lot of high end people here. I never said anything about
exclusively for high end?
I read in a lot of your post mr. lee you insult just about anyone whom you do not know?
Can you have something more constructive than just mere criticism. people like you like to criticize plenty behind your computer screen.
Is your main mission here is to insult people?
attack just about anybody? If anyone who is in the wrong forum, it is people like you.
Berny is right, his assessment is correct that this isn't exclusively for high end.

I don't need to argue with people like you, because i don't need to mr. lee!

Go criticize some other person if that is all you are here to do.

Excuse me if my previous comment offended your michael jackson sensitivity. I did not know what the system is of your buddy kubiak. I was just kidding anyways.
Before you start attacking people, you should first ask them why they made such a comment.
It is usually from misunderstandings.

Maybe you can learn some mature comments from berny, mr. vigne and a few others here who seem to be mature enough to question without deliberately going around different threads and attacking people's comments and them personally, where you may find them.

I am not even talking to you, you attacked my comment. Are you on PMS or what?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1018
haha, why do you attack me when berny was the one who started it all? talk about misunderstanding. you need to go back to school and learn to read man, chill out.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannjeff

Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada

Post Number: 38
I have all paradigm speakers. Monitor 9 fronts, cc370 center, and adp370 rear dipole, also a prd8 sub (i might up to a ps1000) or soemthing similar). Right now I have a sad sony reciever, but I will up to a nice 7.1 then add some bookshelfs and have a serious system. As you can tell, its mainly auido, since I didnt mention m 27" samsung crt, lol. I will be getting a 42" rear projection (probbaly lcd) within the next year, so, that will solve that problem.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 412
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/system-showcase/145788.html

I would say mines pretty real, I like it and it took a lot of work.

Username: Polksavage

Post Number: 5
for a bragging page their isnt alot of pictures, I'll have my pics up soon I'm moving into my new house and I got a four bedroom so I can turn the largest into my home theatre. Not looking forward to putting it all back together again after the move tho............Ah who am I kidding thats the most fun is taking it apart and figuring out the best was to hook it up

Post Number: 6
All polk speakers:
2x rti10 towers
2x fxi5 surrounds
2x monitor30 for 6th channel
1x csi5 centre
1x psw505 subwoofer
sony 42 inch kdfe42a10
yamaha htr-5850b reciever
X-Box 360
DVDS657B dvd player from yamaha

Post Number: 7
and its in a bedroom but I dont sleep in there HAHA
we have a smaller system in out living area but just a panasonic 300 buck amp with a 32 bravia and a mission 5.1 speaker system I bought in london england. and surprisingly the missions sound fantastic for a 600 buck speakers in a box system

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
ouch

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 242
Alot of people up'ed there post count here

Username: Armstrongguy

Post Number: 6
I posted this already, but I don't think it worked as I can't find it, so hopefully I won't get in trouble for trying again.
Shawn, I love your setup, and also your African art! I know this is running a bit off topic, but I buy and sell this type of African crafts and art to help raise money for our projects in Uganda, mainly to help AIDS orphaned children, and to supply no-interest business startup loans. Where did you get your elephant and giraffe? If you don't want to post, you are welcome to email me directly.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1648
I posted this already, but I don't think it worked as I can't find it, so hopefully I won't get in trouble for trying again.
Shawn, I love your setup, and also your African art! I know this is running a bit off topic, but I buy and sell this type of African crafts and art to help raise money for our projects in Uganda, mainly to help AIDS orphaned children, and to supply no-interest business startup loans. Where did you get your elephant and giraffe? If you don't want to post, you are welcome to email me directly.

SPAM ALRRT everybody admin get kick this joker of the site once and for all!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Andy - Thanks for the props on my system! Actually, I got the elephant and giraffe at The Room Store furniture store back in 1990, but I believe both them and Rooms To Go still carry them. If I remember correctly, Rooms To Go was much cheaper.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth,...

Post Number: 1650
Shawn

What? Hold on there mate, I think you have got me confused with this Armstrong person!

Post Number: 7
Shawn, thanks for the info, I will check those stores out. I am sorry about Andy's comments. I just want everyone to get along here, but I keep getting bashed. Anyway, you have a great system.
A suggestion for this Andy character, please quit threatening to kick me off the forum; just let it go. Everyone play nice!
Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Central florida THE GREATEST...

Post Number: 27
kick em off andy, armstrong guys a jerk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
huh? This from the guy who just private messaged me to say that all Canadians must die? Who in the jerk?
Get a life, idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1096
wow look how this threads turned out

Username: Movie_collector

Folsom, California U.s

Post Number: 2
Majority of people that have never had to "Earn" a nice system are usually the ones that talk trash about other's that may not be so fortunate.
Get real!. Bottom line is that we all have one thing in common. Home audio equipment, music and movies. Try making suggestions instead of remarks.

My system:

Pioneer Elite 50in Plasma
Pioneer Elite DVD Player
B&K Processor
B&K AMP 200x7
Panamax Power Station
Definitive 7001 Speakers (Front)
Definitive Reference Subwoofer
Definitive 3000 Center Speaker
Definitive BPVX/P Rear Speakers
Dish Network HD Box
AudioQuest CV4(DBS) Speaker Cables