LG remote codes?

Username: Phoenixnik

Post Number: 5
Hello everyone.

I have programed my hitachi tv, sony audio and cable box to a Universal Electronics Altas Remote. But I can't find any codes to do the same to my LG DVD player. Does anyone know where I can get remote codes for LG?

I checked on Google and didn't come up with anyone and I even called LG customer service but they don't understand my need and think that I'm using it for nefarious purposes. Anyone have a resource? My LG DVD player is LDA-511, by the way.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1501
Try Goldstar or Zenith, all the same company.

Anonymous

try this code, it worked for me. I also had to assign " 1 " to the remote. code 0591. the code is for zenith. Hitachi 42 751 lcd & LG lgdvb418 dvd player. good luck.

Anonymous

The Zenith code worked for me. It was 760 for my Sony remote.

Unregistered guest
I have an LG plasma TV and the remote codes for sony receivers listed in the LG manual do not work. I have a sony STR-DE597 receiver.

Unregistered guest
I have a Yamaha RAV272 programmable remote, and can't seem to get my new LG LRH-539 to learn by the learning feature, and have no code in my yamaha remote that is for LG. Please and thank you!

Unregistered guest
please I am trying to help a pensioner re her vidio LG no manual can you help please pensioner bill biller73@bigpond.com

Muchiwawa
Unregistered guest
I am trying to program my LG remote control to work with my Magnavox TV and Cyber home DVD player, how do i do that

shaun123456
Unregistered guest
can anyone help i've got a lg lcd tv and cant find the code of my sky+ controler does anyone know it or know where a list is.

Plasma Man
Unregistered guest
Zenith & LG TV's are the same code.

Unregistered guest
I HAVE AN LG-RE44SZ71RD 44" REAR/BOTTOM PROJECTION TV. I HAVE TRIED EVERY CODE KNOWN TO MAN AND STILL CANT GET THE CODE FOR SKY PLUS REMOTE. SOME 1 HELP ME PLEASE.OR THE TV GETS IT.

BCarey
Unregistered guest
I have a LG 52SX4D DLP Set and can't get my remote to work my Dish Network 721 PVR. What is the code? I've tried everything in the LG Owner's Manual and nothing works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2230
Universal remotes that come with electronic equipment are pretty limited on compatibility with other equipment, it probably doesn't have the codes.

GoSasha
Unregistered guest
I lost the remote to my LG DVD player (model DV6842P) and can not find any universal remote that supports LG. Does anyone know if the codes for Zenith would work on an LG DVD?

Username: Biddnnow

Post Number: 1
It should maybe time to start a boycot of LG products until they get conform and Help all of us.

Post Number: 2
My LG DVD remote can talk to my Sharp Flat screen TV but my Sharp Remote cannot talk to my LG DVD remote. Now I have the same problem with my Pansat 3500 DVB Universal remote.

LG seem to be lacking cooperation with their customers. Does anyone have connections in LG to let them know about our disatisfaction.

Username: Dvdace

Prenton, Wirral United Kingdom

I am using a Grundig Sky decoder, and have just recently purchased an LG 37" LCD Television - model RZ-37LZ55. I am loking for the code to enter into the skybox remote control for the TV volume operation. Can anyone help or point me to an appropriate website for the codes

Username: Bodiggety

Australia

i'm using a lg dm6944p 5 disc dvd player with a pioneer vsx-515s av receiver , the zenith code 014 worked for me

Username: Makuw

OK, I picked up a cheap "out of box" deal at Future Shop. It's a sweet DVD player except that I don't have the original remote. Wonderful, if all you want to do is play with the "play" and "stop" buttons.

I found a code (zenith, I believe) that gave me limited control with my Radio Shack 4-in-1 universal remote (15-8102), but by limited I mean that I can turn the player on and press play.

Has anyone come upon a quality code source on the web. Yes, I know that the original Radio Shack users manual would list the codes ... but I don't have that.

thanks,M

Gold Member

Post Number: 2803
It may be a One For All remote, try their website.

Bronze Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 96
Future shop has the best deals... even better than best buy and Radio shack

Username: My8cats

Does anyone know the remote code for TruTech?
I have just purchased the Trutec TV/VCR model
# DW13CTT. It did not come with remote so I need to program it to a universal remote. Thanks and God Bless

Username: Mrssmitty

I recently purchased an LG 42" LCD TV. (Model #42LC2D) I cannot find a code for programming my external digital box (Motorola). If anyone out there knows of an equivalent or if there is a way to search, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year

Username: Dilipc

I have a Philips DVD player DVP3046 and am trying to progam it to work on my LG remote mkj32022805. The code given in the manual is 013 but doesn't seem to work. any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: David

JOHOR BARU, JOHOR MALAYSIA

Post Number: 16
tengo problemas para programarmicontrol universal en un dvd LG agradesco informasion de los codigos att. david cd juarez chih mx.

Username: Sfaiz82

Sydney, NSW Australia

Hi. I have recently broken my TV Remote control. I have a LG DVD Player remote control with TV Control button on it. But I don't know how to program it to work with my TV. Any help on how can I do this? I have got LG DVD Remote control with Part/Serial/Product No: 6711R1PO89A

Username: Domen

Slovenia

I have an LG LCD TV (37LF65) with remote controller LG type MKJ32022835 and the remote codes for sony receivers listed in the LG manual (code 007) do not work. I have a Sony DVD home theatre system DAV-DZ630. Could somebody help me how to set the LG remote controller for Sony DVD system.

Username: Chance76

G'day,
Does anyone know the code for the remote for an LG GC480W? lost my manual and cant remember the code. I would be so thankful if someone could let me know.
Thanks

Username: Lazylucy

Hi, I have lost the remote to my LG tv model number: 27LZ5RV
I have bought myself a universal remote control but none of the codes in the manual work it.
Does anyone know the code to this tv?
Thanks, lucy

Post Number: 3
I also have had similar problems with LG. I adressed my concerns to LG who basically blew me off. They do not support their product and as such I am now BOYCOTTIN all LG products.

Username: Batdan

I have an LG HD Digital Set Top Box model no# LG-LST-6100P...but no remote.If anyone has a remote code i thought of trying a universal remote till i can track a replacement remote down ...Thanx Danny

Username: Bergeron

Plainfield, IN United States

I just bought a 32LG30 LG television for my elderly Mom. She uses a Sony Commander Remote and the LG codes listed in its manual didn't work. A google search brought me to this thread. Using David Massey's August 2005 posting, I found a Goldstar code worked. 8006.

Thanks.

Username: Psb_is_truth

Toronto, Ontario Canada

CODE FOUND: LG42PC5D for SONY STR DE697 RECIEVER!!!

Goldstar code: 503 reciever remote now runs channels and available TV functions.

Enjoy!

Username: Dilipc

Post Number: 2
I have a Philips DVD player DVP3046 and am trying to program it to work on my LG remote mkj32022805. (The code given in the manual is 013 but doesn't to work.) Could anyone please help me? My email is dilipchaudhary@yahoo.com

Username: Raysbiz98

I have an LG Plasma TV 50PQ20 and I use the code ( Zenith 10178) to program my Direct TV remote control code so that I can just use the DirecTV remote control. Instead of using 2 remote control. Try it it works.

Username: Frankfone

Hi! Anyone knows the service mode code for LDC LG 32LH20? I need to change the NTSC system to PAL. Thank you

Username: Jooooking

http://kbase.x10.com/wiki/Four_Digit_Universal_Remote_Code_List

this is the best source for all types of four didgit codes i have found yet

Username: Rico2408

I have a LG TV and want to code my Direct TV remote control to it. Any one have a code for this.

Username: Littlehelp

Direct TV remote code for LG 42 incher try 10178, it worked on ours. We just bought it 26 Nov 2010. Paid $400 it was a great black Friday deal, waited about five hours, well worth it.

Username: Gridhead

With my 37" LG LCD TV I used the code from my 50" plasma LG TV, which was set up by the satellite installer. I found that code by using my universal remote to search for code. Anyway, the code I found and used works to turn the TV on and adjust the volume, which is all I need to do on the TV. The code I used is 627.

Username: Greefever

I'm also looking for this codes now, but not sure the code you guys mentioned above would work or not. I will try.

Username: Tonypelicon

Sydney, NSW Australia

Goldstar or Zenith

I believe can be usefull for you

Username: Lg_remote_codes

Here is what I have found >

LG Remote Controller Codes >

http://www.lgremotes.com/index.cfm (15#page)

http://www.abcremotes.com/index.cfm?page=35 (page#35-39)

#############

http://files.remotecentral.com/view/380-551-1/lg_dvd_player_remote_codes.html
http://files.remotecentral.com/download/383/dvd-codes.zip.html

LG (GOLDSTAR) 115, 122, 130, 131, 133, 146

##############

http://www.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl.300/search/web?q=lg+remote+control+codes
http://lgknowledgebase.com/kb/index.php?View=entry&EntryID=3252

LG VCR Codes - 001 012 013 020 101 106 114 123
LG DVD Codes - 001 010 016 025
LG TV Codes - 001 004 102 106 110 112 113 116 119 122 127 137 143
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here