Universal plasma TV stand from iPlasma

Username: Mikelee

Sunnyvale, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I'm in the market for 42-inch size plasma TV. I have spent lots of time in search of the best model and best deal. I decide to order the Panasonic 42-inch TH-42PWD6UY, which seems to be getting the best review and also the current best seller in the internet.

Now I need to buy the matching stand for my new plasma TV. I cannot wall mount it because I live in an apartment and I do not use one of those glass tabletop stand to display my thin plasma TV. While searching for the dedicated plasma TV mount & stand, I came across this cool looking universal plasma TV stand from iPlasma. They claim that it can fit any size plasma TV from any manufacture. Their style is different from anything I have seen and they even offer some kind of built-in lighting system.

Have you guys seen or heard of this iPlasma stand? I just want to get some opinion before I place the order.

I have downloaded couple of images from their website.

Mike L

Upload
Upload

Unregistered guest
I have a Phillips 42"HDTV plasma and have been looking at this stand also. I don't like the fact that they price the shelves so high and that the lights aren't optional on the 6000 model.
Basically if you get the 5000 model and add the three shelves you have spent more than just buying the 6000 model.

I say the light should be optional because the Plasma Tv gets hot enough already. I am not concerned with mood or ambient lighting. If so I can just add a dimmer switch to my room for less.

I am planning on getting one but will have to contact them about the specifics of accesorries

surfer999
Unregistered guest
Has anyone purchased this stand? Are the shelves adjustable on the 6000 model? Seems like there is not enough shelf space to accomodate a modern home theatre setup. But the stand is better looking than most plasma stands out there.

Username: Ecommmark

Post Number: 1
This is wanderfull. These types of tv stands are ideal for large lbedrooms as these stands can have space for TV and/or one or two shelves. Large pieces of furniture can overwhelm a small bedroom, and can create a cramped ambiance.

Username: Dsmithbfl

Post Number: 6
Nice plasma television set. I am sure you all are enjoying watching your favorite shows in it. Oh yes! I need to ask you one thing. Have you bought a home theater seating yet? If no, then get one soon. Believe me, watching such a home theater system and relaxing on a home theater seating with leather upholstery will create an ambiance of a movie hall.

Username: Claireloe

Post Number: 7
this TV stand is easy to move and can save space compared with TV cabinet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us