Studio Reference Cable

Username: Mozart

Post Number: 1
Time for Honesty, As founder and Technical Director of the company with over 25 years of experience in Television, Sound and Stage productions I want to personally take this time share it. My love, appreciation and passion for music and musical instruments as well as how they sound have brought me over the last 4 years to develop a line of professional studio components for major recording studios and theatrical productions. As an audio engineer I also got involved in building sound stages, editing suites and mixing suites that recorded some of the music you hear and listen.

Mozartcables Engineered Reference Interconnect cables are made of pure and honest engineering principals using only certified components. Those components were chosen, voiced for optimum render and tested among a wide variety of suppliers, for best result and reliability in professional conditions. They were used in some of the worst and harsh environments ever, here is an example: in a live HDTV production with 250 000 Watt of lighting, 100 dimmers, 86 microphones, 10 000 Watt of amplifiers, 20 Walkie-Talkies with 7 different frequencies, 9 microwave cameras and tons of our cables everywhere on the stage floor, all that, in a nationalized airport. Our product performed with no noise and no flaw whatsoever. Mozartcables will outperform OEM and most aftermarket cables in any situation and will always give you professional, dependable and safe results.

Don't use foreign clones or non certified components that can be shock and fire hazardous.

My business is in the north part of the province of Quebec, Canada. I have used and accumulated over 4 years or engineering testing and implementing our Engineered Reference Interconnect cables, in professional recording studios environment. Mozartcables is proud to bringing to Audiophile members our line of products. All our Engineered Reference Interconnect cables are quality handcrafted, thoroughly treated with DeoxIT and tested by highly skilled cabling technicians, with our finest selection of components that are at the edge of the line between reality and fiction.

As a Professional sound engineer I was trained to let go on physiological effects of inaudible theories. a reference cable has to get the real signal to your amp, no more no less. Mozartcables is the same professional cable that starts it all. from the 10,000 dollar microphone to the final mix. go to my site read and enjoy. a 20% discount for members if you e-mail me. sine Mozart.
http://www.mozartcables.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us