If you are looking for an AV rack

Username: Shorty

Sanford, Florida US

Post Number: 2
I just put together an AV rack that I bought from Studio Tech and I am thouroughly impressed. I bought the PS3. It came very well packaged, It was nicely finished, easy to assemble and solid as a rock. The shelves are supposed to handle 200 lbs each and I believe it. The steel shelf supports are welded steel (strongly welded not tacked), the wooden shelves are rubber isolated from the supports and it comes with both brass carpet spikes and bases and vinyl gliders. These guys seem to understand what goes into a good AV rack. Thought you might like to know.

Username: Warren_souza

United States

Post Number: 1
With an AV rack, one can do this very easily, because the rack allows one to place things in a modular arrangement that can be changed as new equipment is added, or even if one tries to create a new look for the shelf. That means that a current look is not only possible, it is inevitable when the right rack is used.

Bronze Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 73
Be careful. Look at furniture stores. But most of them are pretty bad, when you start going vertical. They're shallow - 19" is pretty much what you find, very few at 20" or more - and they rock back and forth like crazy, even when you spend money. I've seen units at $700 and more that are pretty bad, no kidding. Lower horizontal aspect units are much stronger and generally better quality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us