How to connect satelite receiver to av receiver (marantz sr 7500) scart to component

Bronze Member
Username: Jazzman

IstanbulTURKEY

Post Number: 15
dear all i have a satelite box which has a scart output and a yellow composte output for video my av receiver has component in, s-video in and composite in for video i am using the composite in for the moment but the results are not very good thus the image is beeing sent to my PJ.

I am confused if a cable with one side scart and the othe side component video is what i need (there are some on ebay and on the internet ) or do i have to buy a scart to component converter tu send the image to my pj using my av receiver (marantz sr 7500) unfortunatly both of these products are not available in the turkish market and i dont which one will work if both which one will work better.?

I also hear there are scarts which do send component video signals and some that dont i checked the manual of the satelite receiver but there is nothing mentionned there

would love to hear from you

Best regards

Bronze Member
Username: Jazzman

IstanbulTURKEY

Post Number: 17
it seems like i solved the problem pls let me know if i am doing something wrong all the best

http://www.cypress.com.tw/product.php?PId=2264&CId=007&CName=Video%20Processors& SR=1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us