Sony Commander AV3000 Changing Labels Question

Username: Shawna

Post Number: 3
Hello:

I just bought the Sony Commander AV3000 (Buy.Com for $74 shipped BTW) and having problems modifying the labels. You can use the LABEL function from the SET menu (OFF and MUTING at the same time) and then change the COMPONENT/SYSTEM/TIMER labels but can you CHANGE the actual labels on the LCD to the RIGHT off the 0-9 number key. It makes sense if you LEARN those functions. After all, what's the point of having customizing learn ability without being abile to differentiate (I think I killed that word but whatever) the label itself? I guess I could use the bigger buttons at the bottom of the LCD screen but what about the other buttons?

I searched the web and just didn't get the 100% answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Mystro

Post Number: 32
I have the 3100 and I think its the same. I think the button names can change but only with pre program button names. You scroll through the various other button names. I am sure you cant type in the label like you can with the the system buttons,etc.

Username: Shawna

Post Number: 4
How do you scroll through the other various names?

Username: Builder1

Post Number: 7
I have the 3100 as well. I believe it flashes through the other buttons, or you have to hit the component on the top of the touchscreen (ie TV, DVD) to scroll through the choices. I don't think you can change the names of the smaller buttons so you have to kind of remember what they do after they are programmed. I'll check when I have the remote handy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us