Anyone know about Mogami cables?

Username: Milou6

Post Number: 1
Hi, does anyone know anything about Mogami cables? I want some good cables without paying through the nose, and if the Mogami's are any good then the price is certainly right. Thanks!

Unregistered guest
Mogami cables are terrific. I have a set of 35 foot long interconnects made with Mogami 2964 High Definition cable. These connect an Audio Research SP16 preamp to a pair of Quicksilver tubed monoblock power amps. The cable was recommended to me by Mike Sanders, the owner and spirit of Quicksilver. Buy Mogami from a commercial supply house like BTX. Buy the best terminations you can. Sound is competitive with audiophile cables costing 10+ times as much. Marvin Schwinder

David Watson
Unregistered guest
I have used Mogami Cables for years and nothing is truly better than Mogami. No nonsense cable technology for the Pros and that means they are good enough for you. I have bought a lot of Mogami from HookupAudioVideo http://www.hookupaudiovideo.com

iskeptici
Unregistered guest
Love mogami! Most of my studio is wired up with Mogami and has been for several years. I have yet to have one go bad on me...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us