S-video delimna from computer to TV hookup

Username: Jdp1030

Post Number: 1
I have a PC to TV adapter that uses S-video and regular audio cables for hookup. The problem is that none of my TVs have an S-video hookup on them. (I have a desktop PC)

However, I noticed that my DVD/vcr combo has an S-video hookup, as well as my stereo receiver.

Is there a way to run the S-video (and audio cables) through one of these and then to the TV or do I have to get a new TV?

Username: Uetian01

Post Number: 2
I am seeing lot of People are looking for geting the Laptop screen on TV. To get this you have to do this
Connect your S-Vedio Cable from Laptop to S-Vedio in TV and Laptop Audio to TV Audio (using the L-R Spiltter). After that Hold Function Button and Press F7 (in some computer it is F5 if you see the keyboard you can make out by seeing LCD/VGA image on that Key) when you press the both the key at together you will see small POP-UP in that you will LCD TV LCD/TC images if you don't see this then you need to reboot the system. Then right click on the desktop and select properties will bring you display settings in that click on settings tab there you will see dropdown control next to Display in that you have two selection one will be the primary and other will be your TV screen select the second one and then change the Check box that says Extend my windows desktop on to this monitorn and change the resoultions to 800X600 pixels then Apply the changes and click ok
Now you should get the blank Desktop on TV if you want see any application on the TV like Windows Media Player open that Application then using your mouse on top of that window drag it to right side till it goes out of your laptop screen and appears on our TV
If you want see only the TV screen you have to do some tricks then you can display only on TV
I hope this will help some of you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us