Simpsons episodes

Bronze Member
Username: Hamon

Post Number: 54
Animated series are much in vogue nowadays. Among the multitude of animated TV shows, 'Simpsons' is an outstanding hilarious TV show. It is one of the foremost shows of Fox network and that's why jillion of die hard fans from all around the globe browse internet to get hold of Simpsons episodes.The plot line of this show revolves around a working class family which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. Simpsons is the longest running show which has recently celebrated its 20th anniversary. And now this show has come up with its 21st season. This side splitting show has bagged dozens of awards including 25 Primetime Emmy Awards, 26 Annie Awards and a Peabody Award. What do you think about this tv show?}

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1441
Simpsons is fcking awesome!

I have almost every episode!

Username: Carloo

United States

Post Number: 3
one of my favorite show.

Username: Ash_joe

Post Number: 4
I like this very much and this is awesome show,superb show

Bronze Member
Username: Rainn

Post Number: 55
i did not like Simpsons tv show

Username: Gloriashern

Los Angeles, CA United States

Post Number: 1
One Of My Favorite Tv-Show The Simpsons.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 673
I think they're alright. A lot of the reason they still do so well is just because they've been on tv so long now, people have grown up with the show and it is a part of television in itself. Kind of like the news is something we're used to catching on tv, so is the simpsons. On a 1/10 scale I'd give the show a 7. Some episodes are better than others but I don't always make it a point to catch a new episode. Family Guy on the other hand is a different story. I find 90 % of their episodes hilarious and make it a point to DVR new episodes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us