Wow.. another Saw movie.

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1174
Can you believe they're putting out a Saw 7? And of course, in 3D. I never even saw the 6th one. The first 3 did it for me, I think the 5th summed them all up. How many of these movies are they going to make?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15221
im going to see it out of curiosity

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23418
Never "saw" any of them lol.

What have I missed?

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1566
Paul,
Does this mean you are going to see saw?

And SKiD, they will Continue to make this crapola until it ceases to make a nickel.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23420
Naw I'll refrain. This type of blood and gore never thrilled me.

And I agree on the sequel angle. Regardless of the effect a sequel has on the original.................if it's projected to sell..........it's produced.

Speed 2 for one.

God what I wouldn't pay to have THAT film erased from my memory.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1801
Ugh....not another saw movie.

Same here - only saw the first 3. 3rd was really bad so i didn't even bother watching the rest. Anyways, i think 7th one is the last one. Shouldn't be anymore coming out.

Paranormal Activity 2 is actually coming out around the same time as Saw. Who shall make more sales???

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1571
Anybody that pays money to see Paranormal Activity II is a sucker.

There, I said it.

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1187
The only part of paranormal activity I thought was any good was the very end. It did make me jump. The rest of the movie was corny, predictable and booorrring. It however cost little to nothing to make and in comparison raked in some major dough. Thus the sequel.

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1803
Considering the amount of money they spent on the first flick - i must say they did a tremendous job. Yes, that was a pretty corny movie but it did a better job of scaring people than many movies with 10x their budget.

Username: Ruthlessstar

Post Number: 3
The First Saw was the only good one, now they are just milking this for all its worth.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23512
Reluctantly I bought the Saw trilogy DVD out of sheer curiousity. Saw both 1 and 2 and can honestly say I've had my fill of the concept. Can't believe they went to 7???!!!!!

Gold Member

New York

Post Number: 1831
lol what happened Paul? Too much gore or is the storyline just not for you?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23525
The gore I can handle. It's just the same played out mundane plot. Sure, anyone can come up with yet another script around the same story but who wants that?

Wait, scratch that lol. I'm forgetting about some classic older horror flicks that follow suite such as Friday the 13th series, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm street......ect. They too cashed in over and over and over.

To me I like a movie to inspire me. Horror films don't do that, they simply scare. I want to walk away with something other than the vision of a nail infested bat stuck into someone's skull.

Username: Denial

New York, New York USA

Post Number: 8
I have seen all parts of SAW from 1 to 5 but i couldn't make it ahead. I did not know that part 7 has came so thanks to tell me about this. I am definitely going to watch this movie.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23541
Wow I have to eat crow on this one. I just saw the 3rd and have to say it's the best twist of the series. Lots of gore but also lots of plot twists too. I really didn't expect it but was pleasantly surprised with the last 15 minutes. Hard to believe I'm only half way through them all.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15334
they got me on the first 3 too definitely worth it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums