DVD Burning Help

Silver Member
Username: Dloweman

Post Number: 127
My Brother just got a new computer with a dvd burner and was wondering what he needs to make use of it? Is there a special software package he needs? If so, what do you guys recommend. He well be mainly backuping some of his dvds like LOTR series. Thankd

UnoDenero
Unregistered guest
i like using DVD Fab Gold or Platinum....the program automatically splits it for you if you want and rips the DVD pretty fast too

and then I use Nero to burn

guest098387509275098
Unregistered guest
I have a new digital research 16x dual layer dvd + - burner that will only burn to dvd + media, Any suggestions.

simian
Unregistered guest
Forget buying any DVD copy software. The best software for that is DVD Shrink. Totally free and removes encrypting. It also uses Nero to burn.

tomcsquirt
Unregistered guest
where do u get dvd shrink free? the version I had would not beat copyright on new dvd's

Username: Weezelb

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 7
Absolutely best & easiest software to use is AnyDVD for breaking the encryption and CloneDVD for the shrinking, remvoing extras, and burning.

Average for 1 DVD to completion is about 40-minutes, longer movies of 120minutes or longer will take about an hour on.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

Simple, just point and click with an easy to naviagate menu & great help area.

Username: Talib

Post Number: 1
Is that possible to Burn a 3 or maybe 2 Indian movies in a single DVD disk, one Indian movie = 3 hurs it means 3X3=9 hurs, I have saw a DVD like that, can you guys tell me the trick,
waiting for your help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us