Best demo movie

Bronze Member
Username: Polksavage

Post Number: 31
hey guys I'm in sales in the audio video field. Any input on some new demos I could get that have wild picture and sound?

right now I use
Farewell from melbourne the eagles
final fantasy advent children
toy story 1-2
monster inc and finding nemo

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 8431
The Incredibles.

How about HD-DVDs or BluRay Discs?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
were just starting to get the bluray's in now I live in a smaller city 80000 people so the market isnt there yet to start stocking them. But as soon as they do I'll be adding one to my home theatre

Gold Member

Post Number: 8441
Hopefully, they can come up with just 1 standard.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
its gonna be bluray I just hope the players get faster at reading the discs they were awful slow at the trade show I went to in Toronto

Gold Member

Post Number: 8449
How do you know it is going to be Bluray? Are you an authority on standards? :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 8463
Can't upgrade until we know for sure.

Gold Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 1018
Saw "The Incredibles" on Starz HD the other day. Excellent demo potential. (I thought the DVD looked good, but the HD was impressive. You could count each red hair on Helen Parr/Elastigirl's head.)

Anyway another suggestion for jim is any of the DTS movie samplers. SURROUND 9 is available now. They are supposedly not for the general public, but you can get it by e-mailing DTS.

SURROUND 9
This is the latest in our collectible series of demonstration DVDs. These discs are for professional use only, for demonstrating DTS surround sound. If you would like to order copies for your company or channel partners, please email

marketinginfo@dts.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
I figure its just common sense that the one format will be bluray, seeing that they hold more information than the hd players. both show the same picture.
and thanks john for the email addy I zipped it over to my manager and he's looking into it

Gold Member

Post Number: 8487
We as consumers see the common sense in a lot of these things, but you have to admit that there are times when the big goose don't see much sense in common sense :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us