I need info on wat u think

Username: Kingreapper

Logan , Utah USA

Post Number: 2
IS this N e Good
Aight I got a good question i think'
Well here it is Im thinkin about getting
1 Solo X 18" with a JBL A6000 Gti amp and i was wondering if JBL uses the Universal wattage
Because a dealer has told me that some companies use thier own system but around the year 2006 every one will be going to a universal one. So since the Solo X runs at 5000 RMS and Peak is 10000 and the JBL A6000 Gti at minimius is 6000 RMS and Peak is 12000 would this do the trick to run the sub or would i run the risk of blowing it. So if u cant tell im a newbie but i want one of the best systems in my state (Utah) and i was debatin between the Solo X and the W7 but i hear a lot of different opinions So i dunno. But yeah i need as many comments as possible THX. And does n e one know where i could get the specs i would need for and 18" solo X . So that i could but it in a Folded Horn Box

Logan , Utah USA

Post Number: 3
Ne comments at all would hlp as long as there not stupid like "hahaha wat anewb" or stupid stuff like that

Logan , Utah USA

Post Number: 4
A yow need info if this is good or wat
Plz i did research but i still lost i dunno wat to look foe

Farva
Unregistered guest
I think... dont get the Solo X. I think... get something better. I think... the MTX RFL is... better.

Bronze Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 33
The RE Tripple X or MT. The Solo X isn't all that, and the money you could save on powering it you could have 2 of the subs I mentioned above

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 83
yea if you just want loudness then go for the mts you could power those with the same amp and have 2 and be much louder. at least i think that amp would power them please post the specs and i will tell you. and if you want a cleaner sound but not as loud then get the re xx and youll wind up saving money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us