Need Help Starting A System

Username: Chrisg001

Sussex, WI United States

Post Number: 1
Need Help? I had a system in my old car but am looking to put one in my new one. I have had my 2000 pontiac grand prix gt for about 3 years now without anything in it. I have a Pioneer Premier DEHP-730 cd player. I have a 1.25 cu in dual 12" sealed box and am looking to put some subwoofers in it. Can anyone help? i don't care about price but keep it reasonable in the $200-$300 range per sub.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 192
go with a pair of either Cerwin Vega V-maxxs, or adire audio Shivas....2 of either of those would bang as long as your amp can handle them

Username: Kaosr

Post Number: 8
try some soundstream turantula series.

Anonymous

do u already have an amp???if u have 300 to spend on a sub i would go with any of the above recomendations...if you dont have and amp....idk what to rwecomend until we find out what kind of amp we have to work with

Anonymous

wouldnt****

Sussex, WI United States

Post Number: 2
any suggestions on an amp will help also i am just trying to get a feel for what is good out there right now so i can put together the money to buy the right stuff. If you have amp suggestions then give me them.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 626
I like the xtant A6001T amp. Also any of the hifonics amps I like or jbl.

Anonymous

adire brahmas great sub for the price

Sussex, WI United States

Post Number: 3
I have been looking around for this for about a month and a half i have heard good things and bad things about subs but never can get a straight answer. Thats why i joined. I was wondering what is everyones thoughts on audiopipe, power acoustik, and SPL subwoofers. I will buy what i need to start this up but the input from others is really what i will base my purchases off of becasue all of you know whats going on becasue i haven't looked for subs in awhile things change.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us