Head Unit Recommendation ($150-$225)

Username: Costalude

Post Number: 1
Can someone please provide their recommendation for a new head unit? My car just got broken into and now I'm in the market to buy a new CD head unit. I would like to spend around $150-225 for the head unit. I know that it's not a lot of money but I would love your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 10
i had a jvc which i payed about 225 for, and that was a piece of garbage. i didnt realize how crappy it was till i got a pioneer premier (About 300 bucks).
wow, the sound quality difference was huge! it really was worth it to spend a little more, i wish i had done it the first time. you will not be disappointed with pioneer premier.

Bronze Member
Username: Cruxis

PA USA

Post Number: 13
I just put in a Pioneer DEH-P4600MP (about $180) a week ago, and its been working out absolutely great for me. I run it with four 3-Way speakers. I also have a friend that runs 8 speakers (in a box in his truck) off of that unit and an amp, and that sounds pretty good as well (He has had his for a year).

Just my two cents.

Username: Costalude

Post Number: 2
Thank you very much for your advice. I had an old Pioneer Premier that I bought about 8 years ago and spent $500 for it. I was really happy with it until it got stolen!

I'll look into new Premiers.

Thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Topedgeonline

Montrose, Colorado United States

Post Number: 13
Here is a nice Rockford Fosgate Deck in your price range:
http://www.topedgeonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=10002
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help