Help with box specs

Username: Oodhibenz

Post Number: 1
He all, I’m a lurker who finally need some advice please. I’ve searched and read many threads on the subject but I need specifics.
2006 Cherokee Laredo
2 dual 2ohm 25 inch kicker L7’s
Enough power to them.
I’m building separate enclosures for them with an amp rack in the middle. I’m pushing for around 32-35 hz tuning in two ported boxes. So far I have anywhere from 4-5 cuft avail for each sub can push to 5.5 if I play with the specs. My question is how long should the port be and at what sq in for the area. I was looking to achieve 15.5 inches length for one of the port sides as part of the enclosure will be a total of 17inches in length. I can use the wall as part of the port. Hope I’m not asking too much and I admire the forum as I’ve seen quite a few helpful professional characters on here.

Check out the specs I used in the attached. I’m having trouble determining the right port.
By the way I’m looking for earth shaking bass and everyday use. Rap, techno and songs with nice deep bass.
Can’t seem to upload image from my phone. Too large.

Username: Oodhibenz

Post Number: 2
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxnnH0sl9UF/?igshid=hza39hhtuoyl

Got it. See link above. Never mind the double pic only way to get it on full screen

Username: Jerm_74

Post Number: 1
Can use help with a triple 12 hifonics hfx12d4 vented box build for 05 impala
I've looked for plans every where
HELP ME PLZ PLZ

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Indiana

Post Number: 9140
Measure your trunk and see how much room your working with. I can help you out with building a box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us