What subwoofer to choose?

Username: Janoss

Post Number: 1
Hi, guys!
My name is Janis and i am new to this forum, but i really need help. i drive Honda Civic hatchback 9gen and i want to upgrade my sound system. As i have small car i want to put subwoofer in spare tire box or under rear seat. I am leaning on spare tire box, because it seams easier and i will not loose opportunity to bend my rear seats if i need to transport something bigger. Really i need some directions on what kind of sub i need to look at, is it 10'' or 12'' or maybe 15''? Maybe you can give my some tips on this.

About my setup - i will do full sound and vibro deadending, change my head unit, change front mids & tweets and add subwoofer as i mentioned. For head unit i look for this - Pioneer s510bt (if you could comment if its is good?) because it has kinda good reviews and it has bluetooth connectivity. As i will add module for steering wheel controls i can place HU in glove box or in elbow rest. I want my car to look basic, so i need factory head unit in its place.

if you could comment on what kind of mids and tweets i need to look and what amps to choose it would be grate. My budget is around 800$ on components. Sound and vibro materials is not included in this money.

As for result i want more of balanced sound that is precise but has some kick in it if you know what i mean.

Username: Gaarg

New Dehli, Dehli

Post Number: 2
Hello Janis! In choosing a buffer, it's hard to give preference, even when you choose it yourself, and advise even heavier. This thing is individual, because each of us has our own kree to the sound in the car. However, I can advise you to the site with car accessories , where you may be able to choose the option that you like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us