Amp Recommendations Please!

Username: Tara_easton

Post Number: 2
I recently acquired two 12" TS-SW1241D Pioneer Premier Shallow Mount subs. They are 1400 watt max 1000 watt RMS double Voice Coil 4 ohms. What brand and what size amp would you recommend to push these wonderful beasts? I will be putting them in my 1999 Pontiac Bonneville 4 door sedan. Thanks for your input!Upload

Username: Lbchouse

Long Beach, CA United States

Post Number: 1
How can i check the amp i got works with just a car battery

Username: Lbchouse

Long Beach, CA United States

Post Number: 2
Should a performance teknique digdital monoblock 2000 watt amp be able to push 3 audiobahn 1000 watt dual voice coil 12's}

Username: Will_sinclair

Post Number: 1
Alpine , Hertz , Kenwood , Boss Audio , Rockford and Lanzar are great brand for amp . I am using ALPINE PDX-V9 . It is a compact and more affordable product with good reviews and manufacturer�s reputation. It features maximum power of 900 W and in 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 configuration. The system�s output is enough to power commonly build in car speakers or aftermarket subwoofers up to 12-inch size. It doesn�t overheat and is well isolated. Users reported no problems with this product and generally positive reviews. With its compact size and stackable installation design with front-panel controls, it is easy to install and it doesn�t require a lot of space. With the affordable price and good specifications, this is a recommended product on http://www.audiodrive.org/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us