Any changes?

Username: Tanc002

Post Number: 1
I have a 2000 BMW E38 (740i) with DPS system (hate it) I plan to replace all the speakers and run 2 amps, one for the doors (4 5.25 and 2 tweeters) and one for the subs (3 10's or 2 12's) and rear shelf speakers(4 6.5in). The amps are 1 alpine MRV-F450 5channel and a 800 watt 4 channel think its a clarion. I plan to leave the factory head unit where it is, I have a Bluetooth head unit that works well, going to mount in the glove box and run the ground, power/ignition, remote, and RCA wires. the speakers I will run the wires to each amp. I don't want to upgrade my alternator the factory one is $350-$480 water cooled and a pain to change. I was thinking of running a 3 farad compositor or a dry cell battery. I have a 12in MB Quart 12 in now on the alpine amp hooked into the factory system, no power issues ever. I plan to go with 3 10in kickers or 2 12's when I make the change. Do I have a good plan or should I make some changes. I also have a kicker 1200W max CX600.1 class D but it gets no power and I don't know why or where to get fixed if fixable. thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us