Intrerfire if 2900c

Username: Sandman44

Post Number: 1
Need to know if anyone knows any specs on this amp, just had it given to me but do not know specs as far as being bridgeable, ohm load and wattage

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1791
it's 2x450, 2x225 rms, their site no longer list it but you may want to call em up.

Most bridgeable amps have markings in the speaker connections, and a switch somewhere merked "mono", "bridged", "channels 1 2".. etc.

Post Number: 2
Ok, I have my amp hooked up and bass is hitting very good but now my problem is it is drowning out my mids n highs, my HU only has 1 set of RCA pre outs on it. My question is is there any way I can run something or do that I can get my mids n highs back without buying a new headunit, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1796
Many amps like the MB Quart 4 channel onyx series (which you would use to power the speakers) have a line out that you can use as input for the sub amp, also you can get an equalizer and get the output from there.

Post Number: 3
What about a 4channel line output converter they have one at sonicelectronix.com. This is the link to it. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4993_Scosche-SLC-4.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1801
The LOC is used when you don't have RCA outputs just the high level speaker outputs, try a clarion EQS 746 to get one RCA input and multiple RCA outputs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us