Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4492

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3250
you dont buy a "big 3", you buy the wire and do the "big 3" upgrade lol. there isn't one wire that is better than others for the big 3 but there is better/worse wire in general. look for something that is OFC and has a high strand count and is flexible. in the engine by you want something flexible so it's easier and safer to route away from heat, sharp edges, and moving parts.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3353
As far a wire look for Kicker Hyperflex, Knu, Stinger, Shok.

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillac

Post Number: 87
thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillac

Post Number: 88
i f i was to buy a ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1500
AND HOOK IT UP TO 2 13W6V2
and connected the two under 4 ohms which the amp will produce 1000 watts well that do good for my electrical since the amp isnt pushing all of it power and well it run more efficient becasue the amp at 1 ohm pushes near 2,000 watts
i just dont want to spend $800 on the JL 1000/V2 then the cap 10 farrad when i can get the RF T1500 AND THE CAP and the big 3 FOR THE PRICE OF THAT ONE JL AMP what do you experts think AND would you recomend that amp for the jl subs or should i go even cheaper and get the RFT1000 but if i do this then i would have to make the amp push everything its got all the time i just dont want clippind or any of my stuff burning out or not matching
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us