New Build for 2001 VW Golf Hatch, Input please?

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 591
Hey guys i havent been on eecoustics in a few years. but i really need your help. i just bought a 2001 golf hatchback, and want to do a nice build in it. something really loud, if possible i would like to use a couple powerful 12's, and anywhere between 4-8 k for power. id like to keep up with my buddy he has 4 15s running off a AB4500.1 hes hitting in the low 150.s is it possible for me to hit around that with 2 12;s and that much power? i dont want to spend a load of money, but if it ends up being expensive, i can piece the system together paycheck by paycheck. let me know what you guys would recommend. and what it could possibly hit numbers wise. this wont be a straight spl comp build, it will be for daily use as well but would like it to hit the lows with decent numbers. ready go! lol This is when i need my ecoustic brothers to come together with all your knowledge, as it seems since ive been outta the game for a few years my buddys have advanced more then me in car audio. Thanks guys! any questions let me know!

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 592
wow this forum is dead nowdays huh? i used to only have to reload the page to get a response/ anybody help me?

Gold Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 1602
151 dB from a couple of DD9512s has been done in the proper enclosure, amp. electrical, etc.

A dual tuning enclosure may help to have daily and burp on the same box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us