SPX amp and sub combo

Username: Zadams201

Richmond, Virginia United States

Post Number: 2
so i got a sub combo the other day and i hooked it up today. but there is no boom. i did everything right. can someone please help me.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3550
as of now, no, nobody can. it appears either you didn't do everything right or you have faulty equipment.

double check EVERYTHING. if it still doesn't work then give some symptoms of whats happening exactly.

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 450
Yes, list you equipment models, an describe exactly what you did and if you had something there before or is your first sub install.

Username: Zadams201

Richmond, Virginia United States

Post Number: 3
well i did everything check every bolt and wire and whatnot and still the same thing no power for it so i have a image for you all to take a look atUpload

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

EastCoast, Michigan Dos Fi BLs

Post Number: 364
This diagram still doesnt help us help you. Yes from the looks of paint, you know the basic setup. Id check fuses, faulty wiring, make sure you have a good ground. You could check and see if the amp is actually getting power with a multi meter, just put the 2 rods on the pwr and ground and see if it reads any voltage.

Silver Member
Username: Joe1234

Post Number: 458
Well if you connected the remote to the +12 and left it there you may not have battery charge left by now..lol

Anyways did any lights on the amp came on when you connected?? or all off.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us