Alpine Vs. MB Quart

DirtTrackRacer
Whats better MB Quart or Alpine? For use with no amp. just the HU. Also in 6.5"

DirtTrackRacer
Does anybody know??????!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Anonymous
RF

motoman22
DirtTrackRacer, those are some really shiny apples to pick from.

You really can't go wrong either way but I think most Quart drivers are designed to be driven hard..with an amp.

p.s. Anynomous, Fosgate is completely outclassed by both Alpine and Quart...like a Chevy truck parked next to a Lexus and BMW. Sorry bud, they make strong subs but I've never heard of fosgate speakers winning SQ contests.

DirtTrackRacer
I was thinkink mabe Alpine or RF. Because I have heard the samething abot the MB Quarts(that they should be on a amp.) I might go with the Alpines.

Anonymous
go alpine or go home! .. i have them u cant go wrong with them

DirtTrackRacer
"go alpine or go home!"
Well then i'm going.......Alpine.

Anonymous
haha good man there the, best the tweeters can also hit higher sounds than a speaker like an infinity cuz there made of silk.... get a good head unit to match too ..oh and they need like 4 weeks to break in so when u get them turn them all the way up to the volume where they dont distort and eventually ul be able to go louder and louder and louder!....

DirtTrackRacer
I'm going to use a Alpine 9803.

imedina79
Boston Acoustic, MB Quart, or Infinity

can anyone tell if mb quart makes replacement speakers that will physically match the stock speakers for a 1983 5 series? I want to use mb's, but dont want to cut into the door panels, if possible.

Anonymous
Heard all 3 product listing above. I have to say i like the mb and boston but hate the infinity cuz it gives out too much tweeter sound. Polk can be a replacement.

I would always go for the MB QUARTS, ive had them in all sizes from 3.5" dash mounted ,powered off head unit to 3 way components powered by 6 channel amp,to a 12" sub powered by a decent sub amp .They never dissapoint, good clear dynamics.
You get what you pay for !!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us