Dustin

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Crescendo Audio FTMFW!!!, AA Havoc 15 ... Your Mom FTW!!!

Post Number: 3463
Hey I just requested a qoute on your site but I wanted to discuss a few things on here before you quote me. I filled out your form but just to give you a better idea of how I need the design I wanted to give you this pic/link

http://www.ddaudio.co.nz/boxdesign_minitruck.html

Thats what Im looking for but it needs to be for a 15". That pic is exactly where I want the sub and port. Its going in an extd cab s10 so it needs to be slanted like that in order to fit right. If you need anymore info on anything please let me know. Also to save a little bit of money,you dont have to put any terminals in the box. I will just drill holes so I can run the speaker wire directly from the sub to the amp. I prefer it like that versus using terminals or bolts.

I put Ecoustics in the company name and twiztid as my name on your form so you know its me. I think thats everything I needed to tell you but if I think of anything else I will post here. And if you need any more details please post here also. Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5931
Thanks twiz. Will get back to you tonight!

Dustin

Gold Member

Post Number: 3465
Sounds good! I have been wanting to experiment with a new enclosure and I have a b-day coming up so maybe Ill finally be able to do so!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3467
Hey just got your email. What if I didnt get carpet,how much could I subtract from that price you quoted me?

Would you have any problems fitting the 15 in an enclosure like that? Would the depths I gave you be enough to clear the back wall and the motor since its on a slant? What kind of final dimensions,cubic feet,and tuning are we looking at based on the max dimensions I gave you?

Also Im not in any rush to get this as I am broke right now. But like I said I have some b-day money coming in about a month so I was just trying to get some prices together.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5932
If you didn't want carpet, it would be $25 cheaper. Without getting the finalized design up it's hard to tell exactly if you will have enough depth for the magnet. It DOES look like we have enough room to work with as far as dimensions go, so it would be in the ball park of 4.25 cubes @ 32hz. We can of course get everything finalized a little more when the time comes near, but it looks like everything should work okay... <span class="ib sp happy"></span>

Gold Member

Post Number: 3470
Hmm ok thanks man. Yea when it gets a little closer we will talk a little more in depth about this. I just wanted a ball park price so I know kinda what to expect. BTW the quote was very affordable! I will keep in contact with you and let you know whats going on. I may end up wanting a different design or something. Thanks for taking the time to send me a quote,Ill talk to you soon!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5934
No problem man. You know how to get ahold of me!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us