Close to finished - Fi Q's on mmats 3000.1

Silver Member
Username: Nevertoomuchbass

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 255
I definitely could not have done this without all the help I got from everyone on here. Click the link below for the latest picture
http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee446/WIll_French/SAM_0315.jpg

Also, I would really appreciate any suggestions on amp mounting

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3442
looking good, man. i ran into the same problem with mounting my amp due to the size of my enclosure. ended up making a stand for it as if it were mounted to the front of my box.

very old picture. that amp is now blown, the Q has been through 2 more owners, and i don't own that car anymore, lol.

Upload

Silver Member

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 258
wait so is it not connected to the box? I know a guy whos got a 15" Q in a hifonics 1608d in the back of a little 88 mercedes and that thing pounds!

Silver Member

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 259
and how did you post that picture?

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3443
no it's separate. not good to mount electronics to such objects. there's a text link right next to the preview/post button that says "Upload Images". must fit the >100kb, <600px criteria, though. and that's an 18"

Silver Member

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 261
damn haha definitely thought it was a 15. how many cubes was your box?

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3444
roughly 7. had a fun time getting it in. dropped fkin low though.. loved that thing.

Silver Member

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 262
daaaaamn haha i bet! i got my 2 12's in 5 right now and it goes pretty damn low. it pisses me off though cuz people with their stupid little kickers think they have a better system than me just because its loud as hell at like 45hz with an assload of distortion.

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1181
Looks like it sounds pretty dam good man. How does your voltage hold up with that amp?

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1182
''very old picture. that amp is now blown, the Q has been through 2 more owners, and i don't own that car anymore, lol. "

Can i ask what kind of car that is? That looks about the size of my trunk and i would love to squeeze an 18'' Q in there.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3445
'97 acura cl

Silver Member

2 Fi Q 12s, Mmats 3000.1

Post Number: 263
oh it sounds hella good. its not the loudest system around, but it is by far the cleanest sounding. my voltage holds up pretty well though which is suprising being that all i got is a stock alt and battery with my big 3 done. when I really crank it, for most songs my voltage will stay above 13 with my rpm's between 1500 and 2000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us