T3 t2000

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 170
anyone have any experience with this? if so what did you like? dislike? spl or sq reviews would be nice also.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16778
got a chance to examine 1 up close but i never got to hear this model so all i can comment on is its built , its supposed to be in the same league as a dd9500 with similar construction , seems to be well built though with some quality parts

dunno if that helps anything ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
everything helps. Ive never seen one so you have more experience then me lol. Showtime spl has a couple vids on youtube about them.

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 50
I heard they weren't going to produce the 18", which reeeeally bites, because they modeled well in very small sealed boxes (recommended 2.5 cubes sealed). You could fit 4 sealed in a big trunk and have a really nice frequency response. Loud SQ right there.

You might want to email T3 to ask them if they're positive on the sealed and ported air space recommendations - they're about half of any other driver, and I don't remember seeing an explanation as to why.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
im looking at the 12 and itll be ported. ya some of the subs specs look interresting to say the least thats why im trying to get opinions. someone told me there just like a dd 9500 but more ground pounder than 'burp" sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 54
The DD 95's are over-built SQ drivers - DD put all of their tech into cone control, something every SQ driver wants more of. Less xmax, more motor-force. If anything, these are the ground pounders because they don't require as much port area, giving you more space for cone area.

Two different subs, even when both are considered to have great SQ potential, will always sound different - not a measureable difference, and that's where opinion comes in.

In any ported box, I'd take a 95 over a T2000.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
dd uses very high bl motors with very strong low moving mass cones. good for spl numbers and burping but not really the best design for a "ground pounder" sub designed to kill the 35hz an below lows. which is what i want. i could just keep the shocker i got but the low end just isn't enough for me.

Silver Member
Username: Canaanwhite

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 124
id stay away from that tc crap

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1743
Well the past couple months i have heard that a lot of people have ordered and no body has received. I actually called t3 months ago to inquire about the tsns and i couldn't get someone on the phone if i tried. I know some that told me he will be shipped a new style tsns very soon because the old ones are no longer being made, and he has been waiting some time now. I believed he ordered expecting the original and somewhere down the line has been told this.

Honestly though i have never heard anything bad about them but i would hang low for a while until more recent reviews pop up just so you know your gonna get what you order when you order it. Also who knows maybe the line your looking at will also be replaced.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
i heard the t2000 is pretty much just a old version tsns with different coil n spider setup? ya thats what makes me iffy, seen some stuff of theres on ebay but then on their facebook lol they say the ebay person is a scam and only buy direct. so idk.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15747
figures they would say that

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 427
great sub, will play pretty flat but get loud. definitely quality parts used to build it.
but when i try to call t3 is takes quite a few calls until i get an answer.. i really dont like that.
there's so many other quality subs out there, i would choose something else

Silver Member
Username: Canaanwhite

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 234
Id stay away from the T3's they have a bad rep

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15812
i know a guy working for them hes a good guy thats a shame

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1747
Have you talked to him lately? I would ask him whats been going on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us