Re audio recones?

Silver Member
Username: Perfectcircle

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 204
I am looking to get a recone kit for an re audio sub. before i even go to re audio, does anybody know if they charge an arm and a leg for them or if i can even order direct? thanks guys.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14005
Faster to just call or e-mail them to ask for direct prices.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3256
What sub are you trying to recone? If you call RE let me know the price.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 205
its an se 12" just need it to be a dual 2 instead of dual 4. $112. they won't send out recone kits. have to send in the sub. warranty the work though. not worth it to me. gonna make the dual 4 work. can buy a used se sub off caco or ca for that.

Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
Hit up Canadiancaraudio.com, someone there knows where to get re-cones for cheap (like $50).

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3257
Pike hit up dave from PSI.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 206
yeah, I sent them a message about an hour ago. Hopefully they have a drop in. I have a 4" dual 4 old school rockford hx2 18" that needs to be done. hopefully I can get all these subs fixed and sold. i have a couple 13w7's that are blown. I paid 50 bucks for the pair years ago and never did anything with them. its 290 apiece to get them reconed from jl. (who are impossible to deal with) I should be able to make a profit on all these. 2 more 21" wardens for the tahoe are coming. Need the cash for electrical upgrades.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us