Dual or Triple alternator bracket sale

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2447
I ran a pre-sale on several brackets a while back, but the Quad alternator bracket really cleaned up.

The Dual and Triple bracket really didn't get much attention, so I wanted to run a sale for those not looking to run a ton of alternators. It's the same great build quality as the quad bracket, but can run two or three alternators.

Why not call it a triple bracket? Because I feel it looks good and serves it's purpose well in either application. Why not buy a "300 amp alternator" instead of a dual kit? Higher idling output and increased dependability at a similar cost.

I will be offering this bracket for 250 as a dual and 300 as a triple kit for a limited time. Alternators may also be purchased from my site for $300.

As an ecoustics sale only I'm going to offer the following deals:

Dual kit + 150 amp alternator: $400. Will do over 200 idle and 300 peak.

Dual kit + 230 amp alternator: $525. Will do over 250 idle and 380 peak.

Triple kit + 2 230s: $825. This offers over 400 idle amps and over 600 peak.

You can buy individual parts from my site, but for these sales you'll need to contact me directly at sales@tejcurrent.com.

Links to bracket:
http://tejcurrent.com/brackets/gmdual.htm

Thanks,
Troy

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

United States

Post Number: 2225
anyway you could do a dual bracket for a dodge?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2448
If I could get my hands on the vehicle you need a bracket for absolutely- as long as a 2nd alternator would have room to fit.

I'm working on a ton of brackets, I believe I have about 10 that I've started and need to be machined and tested. I like to give a month test time to make sure if there are any issues I'll catch them before they become a burden on a customer. While some months several brackets will be released, it is simply a time consuming process. I've been asked to make a bracket for several vehicles, so since I know people are willing to pay for those brackets they are the first on the list.

What vehicle, year, engine, etc are you looking for?

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

United States

Post Number: 2227
2002 Dodge Ram with a 4.7L V8. Looks like there is alot of room under the hood. I'm only planning on running a mmats 3000.1 so I'm not sure if I should try to get dual alts, or just upgrade and stick with a single.

Bronze Member
Username: J3ff

Miami, FL

Post Number: 11
1996 impala SS LT1 dual bracket?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15274
do the dual alts like he said you get more idle amperage which youll need for 3000 watts

Gold Member

Post Number: 2457
I've retyped this response a half dozen times and my kid keeps closing out the window or turning off the computer entirely, I'm sorry it's been a few days guys.

Private I'd definitely do duals, even if they're stock alts they'll be better than one h/o almost every time.

I have about 10 brackets I've already started working on on top of where I was about 2 weeks ago, so I'm keeping really busy. I have an ongoing list of future projects and I added your truck.

The impala I've started on but it's at least a month or so out from testing, but I will have one for you if you're still looking when they're ready.

I installed one of my 230s on a blazer, and it stays around 13v with a Sundown 3k and 300w memphis belle 4ch. He also has 2 large Sears batteries in back though if they were better batts I know he'd have less drop. 3kw is the point where I like to see 2 alts. You can get by with 1 alternator, but with the price of XS Power or Kinetik you could have a dual alternator setup and fix the voltage drop entirely.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1357
wana add my car? i will send u 400 early of u can start working on an alt for me. dc had this to say

"Sir-

We can develop a custom 270 amp large case conversion kit for that application for $499. We would however, have to have you send us an OEM alternator for a day or so in order for us to get the mounting specifications off of it.

Regards,
Matthew"

i can't really send them my alt..... and 500 is a lot, well for a 270 any way.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15307
good choice going with troy death

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5819
agreed. I am spreading your name on forums, couple people should have emailed you Troy because I led them your way keep up the good work!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2459
Death I'm honestly having trouble locating all of the parts I would need to make your alternator. I work mainly with GM, Ford, Dodge alternators and can order parts for them quickly. Yours not so much, I'm trying to find a distributor but it's taking a while.

I won't say I can't get the parts just yet, so if you aren't in a huge rush please give me a little more time.

DC Power makes great products, but it sounds like they're planning on using using an alternator that is not a direct bolt on, just making a bracket to allow it to work. That's just speculation from what that email sounded like, but I can see where that might be a good way to go.

Again, sorry for the delay, I'm still looking for a solution for you. I'm really bogged down but I will keep on top of it and let you know something as soon as I find out. If you can't wait I understand completely.
I'm trying to find a 2010 Camry I can dissect to see about offering a dual bracket with factory alts over a single h/o (for the same price or cheaper than a h/o). You'd get more power that way anyway.

Thanks for the support guys, Bassman I really can't say about the emails- I've been spending about 3-4 hours a night answering emails and PMs, if I did it during the day I don't think I'd get any work done! I appreciate any business you send my way, I'm recommending you to quite a few people locally and online so I hope they actually head your way.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1360
i am only in a slight rush. i can get u pic's of any thing i can, i also emailed the people on the sticker and they said this. "DENSO does offer some aftermarket parts, and details can be found at http://www.densoaftermarket.com/

Other than that, DENSO is contractually prohibited from dealing directly with consumers and must refer to the vehicle manufacturer for vehicle, repair and replacement part questions.

Kind regards, "

did i ever send you the picture? also if you make the alt you will be pretty much the only one.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5821
Great to hear Troy. Your 3-4 hour nights sound like mine! haha That's what it's like to own a business... LOT'S of time on the computer...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2480
Moving this up

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15353
great deal here guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 2494
I'm letting this run till the end of the month, I'm working on one last tahoe bracket that will go with any currently available bracket to add one more.
I haven't forgotten about your camry, I'm still looking into it please don't think I forgot.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1427
you da man, lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15366
i hope you get to do this through troy death

Gold Member

Post Number: 2513
Deathoob could you email me when you get a chance- tejcurrent@tejcurrent.com. Thanks.

This sale ends the 31st. Regular pricing is looking around 275/dual 325/triple and 325 shipped per alternator. This means the same dual kit that is $525 shipped right now will be $600 in just a few weeks. I won't be offering these prices again so those I've talked to on the fence please let me know as soon as possible.

Troy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2535
Pics and a vid from testing today. A LOT of people have asked how this looks with just two alts, which I've responded that I think it looks good. I'd like you guys opinions, I can make a regular dual bracket but this bracket can do two or three for the same price! It leaves room to upgrade with little more than the cost of a new belt and 3rd alt.

I can do powder coating in dozens of colors (for a bit extra), though they come standard with black powder coating.

In the vid please turn your volume down, I had the camera next to the engine at 3-4000rpms so it got really loud.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q1xQe97ECs

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1494
you must be tired of yanking alts in and out all the time, whats next? 5/6 alt rig?

also did you get my email? if not just drop me a call (4O4) 91O-34O9

Gold Member

Post Number: 2536
No, I didn't get your emails but ill call tomorrow.
It does get a bit time consuming installing and removing the same thing again and again. Down side is the time and busted knuckles. Up side is I can tell you how it installs, and every batch of brackets gets updates to make them better and easier to install.

Ill have to test it, hopefully should have it perfected in a few weeks, but yes six alts should fit. I'm calling it a "+ 2" bracket, because you can add two alternators to any existing charging system. They are on their own belt system so if there is ever a problem or you just don't want to use them for a long drive you can remove the belt and let them sit.

When used with a quad bracket people using 20000 + watts could see 14v at idle. Also both brackets, with alts totaling over 850 idling amps should cost less than $2000
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us