OT- Downloading Audio

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

San Antonio, Texas

Post Number: 464
So I have been uploading songs from youtube for the last 4 hours only to find the quality of all the software I have used sucks even on the "high quality" settings.

Does anyone know a good program that will truly download the HD audio off youtube i.e. 780p?

For the hall monitors out there- I do buy a majority of my music (mainly for the quality) though 95% of dubstep artists are not available in stores.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1442
depending on your sound card you can use things like Audacity to just record what you are hearing to at the time.

Silver Member

San Antonio, Texas

Post Number: 465
I have Audacity and just gave it a try but it seems to be recording from the mic rather than ripping data directly off the card. Do you happen to know how to do it?

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1443
tell it your source is the headphone jack or your web browser.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 956
i use dirpy.com for recording audio off of youtube, most songs are ripped at 128kbps but if it is higher than that it gives you the option to choose the quality you want.

Silver Member

San Antonio, Texas

Post Number: 466
Thanks for the help Deathoob and Derek.

Derek, that website is works amazingly fast and easy.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 957
yes it does and for downloading youtube videos in HD ( if offered ) go to:

www.keep-tube.com

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1034
Not sure about hd audio the reguler sounds fine to me.

Download utoorent and visit piratebay.org for full cd's/ full discographies software and movies. Also there limewire thoe not hd.

Wtf is wrong with the world hd this hd that just listen to your tunes n stfu.

Hope this helps dude. Peace out

Silver Member

San Antonio, Texas

Post Number: 467
@pimp
I use Azureuz for my torrent downloading. I suppose I'm pretty picky about my audio quality but whats wrong with that? Some people may be fine with driving a Ford Pinto, but why not take an Aston Martin if you had the choice? Others may be oblivious to the difference between driving a Pinto and driving an Aston Martin just as people are unaware of the difference between 192kbps and 320kbps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us