AQ2200D or Saz1500D

Gold Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1057
I currently have the AQ2200D but i got an offer for a trade to get the saz1500d and wanted to know which you's think would be the better deal since the are pretty close in price. I hear from some people that the saz1500d is better cuz it does more then rated power and sounds cleaner but wanted to ask on her before I make my decision on to keep my current amp or go for the Saz1500D and if i would notice any difference in loudness

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 471
What subs are you running?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11392
The AQ should give you a few hundred watts more power. But the sundown is the better quality amplifier. Also more efficient. You most likely would not notice the drop in loudness or barely notice it.

If it were me I would take the sundown, as it is one of the most durable amps out there and has great efficiency. Not that the AQ isn't good tho, it is those are both good amps.

Gold Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1058
I also got an offer for elevation audio dx 1500.1 i never heard of that amp but the guy said it has the same board as the sundown so i'm assuming its good? Right now the sub i'm running is a 15" Cascade Omega D2 but i'm actually looking to sell this sub asap for 2 12's lookin into dc lv4's right now or BL's for 2 12"s or any other subs along those lines. I want my system louder so thats why i'm trying to go for more cone area.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11395
Never heard of elevation so i would pass on that... same board means nothing, think about it it's the components ON that board.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us