Getting a new sub.

Silver Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 153
So i am selling my SSD and my kicker 1000 rms amp to a buddy from work, and i am planning on upgrading to a bass settup. I liked the ssd for the most part, but it just wasnt loud enough for me, so I am looking for something louder and i am planning to run around 1200rms maybe more, im not quite sure on that. But i was thinking a Q, or and hdc3 can anyone that has eather of these or if you have something else in mind let me know. Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15286
the q if you want loud and low end
the hdc if you want a little louder with less low end

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 450
I have an ED Nine.1 for sale if you are interested. Check it out here:
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54741
I would like to get $225 shipped. Let me know. Thanks.

Silver Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 154
I did find a BTL on craigs list in my area fully loaded for $350, that leaves room for improvement i guess, but idk what anyone thinks about that lol i just saw it and a buddy of mine told me it would prolly be worth it.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1349
ask for $330.

why you selling your 9.1 eric?

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 451
I want to get a Sundown amp. Either a 1500 or 2000 for my 2 SA12s I'm getting. What ya think? Sorry, didin't mean to jack your thread.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1350
Paul the BTL is 2K rms, you might try a BL? but 1200 on a btl will still be loud.

Eric the 1500 would make sure you couldn't do to much damage to them but the 2k would be beastly if you set it all right.

Silver Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 155
Eric, no harm no foul, i will keep that ED in mind, i am also looking at a sundown 1200d from a buddy. But i will let you know within the next week if you still have it. D

Death, im not setttt on getting the BTL i just saw it on my local craigs list for $350 fully loaded, so i wanted to see what everyone thought about running 1200rms to it or if i should just get something like the BL or Q, The BTL just leaves alot of room for amp and electrical upgrade in the future but i dont want to be let down by the output at 1.2k

I am also open to suggestions for woofers in the 1000rms (under rated of course) to the 1200rms of any brand, shoot me some ideas ppl. Please

Silver Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 156
(crickets)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us