New Alpine Type R 10s

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1206
What do you guys think about these subs? I've been thinking of other ideas for my car and these really stood out to me. I'm liking the 20 mm Xmax and they're in a good power range. The price is also great. I'm thinking of running two 10s in a sealed enclosure giving each sub between .5 - 1.0 cubic foot. Do you think the alpines would perform pretty well being ran sealed? Havnt gotten an amp yet but might be the AQ1200D. For the price these seem like a great deal. I've looked at quite a few other 10s and the others are more. I'd like to run a pair of rli-10s but they're almost double the price. Would there be a huge difference in the two? Also thinking about a pair of SA 10s or SSA Dcons. What do you think?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8277
good for the money but i woul buy some phoenix gold rsd competition subs instead of subs way more better for the money and alil more spl and alot better sq

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8278
my phoenix gold octane r z rated had 30mm of peak to peak xmax and cost me around 60 bucks each and they bang just as loud as the type r but with much more soundquality and less power doing it

heres my set up before it was stolen i was doin 148 with music on the tl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us