Low-Hz.com back up!

Silver Member
Username: 813thumper

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 192
http://www.low-hz.com/ is back up and selling Image Dynamics!

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 193
be sure to email here first and tell 'em that 813thumper sent you!!

lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 389
lol...

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11342
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3554
Woa!

Another sh*tty forum!

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Www.kingmobi... Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1247
its not a forum.... LOL

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 390
and here comes the low-hz, rd d!ck rider.....

Bronze Member
Username: Excursion

Post Number: 57
wow. am i the only person who is surprised that kevin holden is not is not either dead or in jail? that dude is shady as they come.

Gold Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Www.kingmobi... Lincoln,NE

Post Number: 1248
how so dude?

Silver Member

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 194
are you SERIOUS!?!?! Kevin is a very stand up guy i know him personally. you should shut your mouth about things you dont know about

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Post Number: 2724
I'm curious, why am I shady? Why should I be in jail?

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8225
Kevin is not Steve. You have them confused.

Yes, Kevin did have dealings w/ RD (he was an online retailer, iirc), but was not the head of the company. When RD started to go south, Kevin did try to fill in and help out w/ the company and get things back on track...but from what I can gather, things fell through so fast w/ Steve at the wheel that it was like a blackhole.

I have met Kevin a few times, and he was seamed like a standup guy. Met him (and Steve) at Scrapin' the Coast back in '07 when Steve was pushing RD like crazy and practically giving subs/amps to SPL competitors that had been in the game for awhile and proven themselves as good designers/builders. Steve seemed sketchy, Kevin was a nice though. At the time, all Steve seamed worried about was saturating the SPL Lanes w/ RD product to get the name out there...at build cost or just a little above.

All business I have had w/ Kevin was smooth sailing, unless RD got in the way. I'm sure he still has a bad taste in his mouth from RD also (check his threads over on csf.com if you think different)

He worked for RD, he was not the cause of all the BS. Hell, he is still trying to help people w/ their RD problems today!
I have not talked to him personally in awhile, but I know he caught hell just by being connected to RD in some way. (Thank God I didn't pick the brand up here at the shop)

Either way...hey...I'm a brick and mortar 12v dealer...so, as a whole, I hate online sites and ebay that undermine my business. Its the primary reason we dropped MTX, PG, Autotek...ect...
But, I have found away around all that. I don't carry any whoredout ebay/online brands (other than HU's, but hell I only make like $25 profit on those anyways)

Buy all the online/drop-shipped stuff you want. That way I can keep explaining to my customers that the other local places don't have anything they need anyways...and show them how I can outperform $250msrp kicker subs w/ $140 DDs....lol.

Local niche marketing FTW!

On a side note.
$8.50/hr....yea...dead serious.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
so, i am the only person who remembers kevin threatening the mods on ROE?
or kevin coming on every thread here and offering rd audio as the solution to every possible problem? i am convinced that someone could have made a thread saying that their dog just died and the third post would have been kevin offering a discount on a couple of rd classics and a 1750.1.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2725
I guess your post on here is better? A promise is not a threat.

So where is my shady dealings? You are confused on what words to use I see. Need to understand what words mean before you use them. I guess kids will be kids and behind a computer screen you can be anything. Here ya go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ&ob=av2e

Thanks Canaan. I will try to make it down next year. However I plan to be at USACi finals if nothing crazy comes up.

Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
so 'promising' to kick the a** of the mods from ROE because they wouldn't let you spam their forum is not shady? LOL!

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11947
Kevin's always been a good guy. He had a lot of misfortune with Steve and RD. Get off Kevin's nuts excursion and let the man breathe.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8223
damn i missed that fight

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11351
" On a side note.
$8.50/hr....yea...dead serious. "

Damn canaan i thought you would make than that.. do you get commission also?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8228
Sales commission and percentage of install labor/boxes. Christmas and income tax time is fun.
But when it gets slow around here, I'm pretty much screwed.

$325/mo apartment about less than 1.5miles from the shop. ftw

Gold Member

Post Number: 2726
It was not mods, it was/is a mod. I do/did no different than other companies on the internet or people who praise one brand. So what did I do to you, are you the mod? I know you are someone under another name, but I find it funny either way. You know nothing about me and you have NO idea what words in the english language mean. people who "actually" know me, well their post mean something. You on the other hand, another little kid whos excitement for the day is trolling forums. My last post in regards to you little man.

PS: Your definition of shady is awfully wrong.

Thanks peeps!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15227
bump

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
well your wrong on all counts. i have never met you in person. i only have one screen name here, i just don't post much. as far as being a little kid goes i have been into car audio since the early 90's so thats out too.
there is a difference between having a favorite brand you recommend on forums and coming to a forum to recommend the brands you sell. if you want to do that, start your own forum. oh wait, you tried that didn't you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2727
Canaan, you going to finals right?

Kevin

Gold Member

Post Number: 8234
Yes, I will have the van there.

Going to get my ***hind end*** handed to my by Team Biggen in Mod and Roland in SB5, but I will be there....lol.

Only a 1.5hr drive for me to Shreveport

Gold Member

Post Number: 2728
Sweet, I should be there a long as nothing comes up

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15233
bump

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4342
damn canaan 325 a month is pretty cheap. here you cant touch a single bedroom crackhouse for under 450.

kevin is a cool dude. i dont know anything aout what .happen at ROE. never liked the mods on ROE anyway. could care less. lmao i remember when lowhz had a forum i was a mod. LOL talk about a p.o.rn infested site. jesus. i was deleting like 30 threads of p.o.rn a day lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8249
My apartment smells of rich mahogany.

aka, '70 style wood paneling
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us