2 aa havocs don't know how to wire them

Bronze Member
Username: Arangov3

Post Number: 30
i got 2 aa havocs but i dont know how to wire them or what amp to use they are dvc at 1.8 ohms or 3.7 in series i was thinking of waiting for the new jl hd 1200 come like november for each one but i would rather have one amp for both of these ladies

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16596
those come in dual 1.8ohms ? - whoa thats weird

or is it really dual 2ohms & ur multimeter is giving u that funky reading ? ....

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1134
Sounds like you need around 2k rms at 1.8 ohm. Look into a SAZ 2000D or AQ2200D.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
how are the saz and the 1.8 is from the site i opened up the boxes made sure everything seemed fine and dandy since i dont have an amp to run them yet and i was thinking they could take the full 1250 so 2500 rms is what i'm looking for in an amp im on no budget since im taking my time bring all the parts together while doing it right

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1136
Sundown Audio makes a solid amp (SAZ 2000D). I believe they even make a 2500D. Caraudioclassifieds.org has sweet deals on used ones normally. For example someone was selling a SAZ 1000D for $200 shipped in like-new condition. The Audioque.com AQ2200D would also be a solid choice. Just make sure your electrical is up to par to handle such an amp.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 952
x2

sundown 2500d

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
ive been looking at those for a lot of today they just keep popping up so that looks like a solid deal unless i can find something that would suit me a little better now to build this dam box next month

suggestions on a box??? lol

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1139
Order one from Dustin (bassman3)

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1257
http://www.dldesignz.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
is his work good i was just thinking of fiberglassing the cargo room that i have to work with and set the amps on it and some how hide the battery

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 134
1.8dc is pretty normal for dvc2 subs. my sub is svc4 but reads 3.1 lol. they just do it to compensate for imp rise but really it doesn't help cause 99% of time a sub will rise more than .2ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2536
they are no good. u should send those subs to me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
already sent lol so should i use a sundown saz 2500 or a rockford fosgate 2500.1 to match the rockford fosgate 1000.4 that i plan on getting

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 738
Matching amps would be cool,but i think i would go with the saz. Why not matching sundown amps?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
i need to power the cdt ES-062i GOLD 250 rms so i need a 4 channel 1000rms amp but id go for like 200 rms each do they have a 4 channel for those
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us