Truck system help

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_juicetin

Post Number: 22
I dont have a big budget, but just looking for some decent sound. I go to the shops and they all try to get me to buy the expensive stuff that i know is overpriced. My truck is a nissan titan 05 crew cab. Looking to put 2 10's in there just to start off. i can spend up to $150 a sub right now. dont know if thats alot for 10's or not. but if somebody could give me some advice on some nice 10's that would be great. Any suggestions on an amp to go with it would be cool too.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1237
Fi x or audioque sdc2.5 might be a good way to go. with the bp power option added to the fi's, they will be $130 each woofer.

pair either the fi's or the audioques with an audioque 1200d and you should be fine to run on your stock electrical system. just make sure to use 0 gauge wire to upgrade your big three.

that would be $260 for the woofers and $250 for the amplifier
+ some more for all the wiring you will need and for a box

if this seems to pricey i could find a cheaper alternative for you

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11321
Figure out what box you want to use frist... you will save yourself a whole lot of problems. Truck boxes have very limited depth, you have to choose subs that will fit in the particular box.

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_juicetin

Post Number: 23
where is a good place to look for a box? i know truck boxes are smaller and what not. but is there a place where i can look at different designs or anything like that?

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 415
sonicelectronix has some eclipse subs for $99 a piece shipped. every one here might agree that eclipse is a trusted brand. Sonicelectronix ships fast too. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11725_Eclipse+SW6010.html

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11323
^^ Those are the subs I have in my truck box

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16594
$99 shipped = wow ! ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums