Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1016
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzWfmot-wY

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 387
stop messing with all those single 12's you have a new one every week, prob because they are never loud enough. if you really want to get loud you need an 18 my dude
fi ssd mach 5 re sx fi bl rd alpha
theres so many you can find for just a few more dollars than the price of a 12. and make a new box to take up that whole trunk and then you can really start beating!
sorry don't mean to sound like an *** just saying tho bro, i wanna see more 18s in trunks

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 505
lol, man my box for the ht blackout 15" will be ready tomorrow! Im having a local make it, 4.0 tuned to 34(for 60 bucks!) gonna have dark black carpet with the port red, its gonna basically take up the whole trunk with the sub facing up. cant wait lol, ur right though, im looking for just a little louder. Im sure thisll be loud enough.

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 389
sounds good man, i have a dc lv 3 15" sub im gonna put in my car, basically for my sound quality system. you would not believe how clean those lv 3s sound in a proper box, and of course loud
and heres a vid of my 18 lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS58cmkD57s
horrible horrible quality and my phone picks up absolutely no flex but oh well, 146 dbs legal so its a little loud

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 597
Dude, that sounds pretty good for a single 12'' sub! That 15'' will sound much better though. Vid of that when you get it all set up?

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 508
for sure vid, i expect quite a bit of rattling of the seats not to mention trunk lid lol. i really hope this guy whos making my box answers his phone sometimes soon, he said itd be done friday night, but than left to vacation up north, but then again i only gave the cutout sheets to em tuesday night.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 510
o yea, and ive never had a 15 before so im pretty excited, not sure what to expect! This should be good

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 514
well, now i find out he works tomorrow and wednesday and will have it done by thursday. Just needs to wrap it up and calk

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 2058
fyi my 15" btl tuned to 30hz sounds just as loud if not louder as my pair of 12" alphas tunexd to 38 and the alphas were at .5ohm where the btl is at 1 ohm on the atomic 3k. so im sure you will be very impressed with the 15.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us